Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

freelancer? I hope you meant that in the past tense...

Old GTG is back, with the little picks and taunts. Read the posts from the others for specifics, it's all there. Only i would add that when getting deeper in the relationship, the conduct starts to be less "what can i do for my big farang honey?", you still get the nail-clipping and she'll be there if you are sick, but you mainly start getting the average behaviour of a woman having got what she wanted (a husband, a steady BF, a provider), and the relationship is in another phase as by then you have put up with her flaws and caprices as well. Then you ask yourself "never mind the nail-clipping, do i love her or not?".

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P127>Only i would add that when getting deeper in the relationship, the conduct starts to be less "what can i do for my big farang honey?", you still get the nail-clipping and she'll be there if you are sick, but you mainly start getting the average behaviour of a woman having got what she wanted (a husband, a steady BF, a provider), and the relationship is in another phase as by then you have put up with her flaws and caprices as well. Then you ask yourself "never mind the nail-clipping, do i love her or not?". <

Yes, that's my experience. In the 'honeymoon' phase all these little pampering actions are new and enticing. But they're not really all that important.

It is in the next phase where you're going to find out if all this care is only a tool to hook you, or if it is spontaneous and really from the heart.

To get back to the question:

I like about them that as a guy in his fifties, I get given big smiles, great brown eyes and come ons from a pretty woman half my age. Makes me feel her age. It is all in the mind. Even if I know it is a game, a sales pitch, that radiating smile that pretends to tell meI'm of interest to her, warms me down to my bones.

pattaya127 : I guess we all have different experiences although I do understand all that you said and accept it fully . And having spent a couple of years in India I know what you mean by not having any personal space allowed . Unfortunately the women aren't as curious as the men . But then again maybe your experience was different ?

GTG : I noticed in one of your posts you said ; "We basically treat you guys (farangs) different ." And when asked if you prefer farang men you said ; " I like a good person , farang or not makes no difference ." So, my question is , does the different treatment give the farang an edge ? I'm only making an obsevation and having some fun that's all ! No need to answer .

Maybe this is already mentioned.

The respond I get when I flirt a little, or just give a compliment to a TG is amazingly rewarding.

I think there is always something appealing with a TG (the eyes, smile, teeth, hair, etc), which I can give her a compliment about.

The reaction is always this big smile, or the sometimes girlish giggle.

The Thais seems to be experts in this field (giving compliments).

I just love their reaction when you say something positive about them.

Sailor

But then again maybe your experience was different ?

------------------------------

In India? No, same as you, I thought India was easy going enough seen from the street, but definitely heavily segregated. And i could not help thinking how thai women are a lot more participating socially, in one word, not so tied by convention.

GTG,

I like good people with a kind heart, be they male, female, Thai or any other nationality.

Most of my female friends are Thai, but that's just because I have never lived in another country long enough to get to know females from that country well enough. So I am not in a good position to compare TG's with NTG's.

Bye the way, I do not expect a woman to tend to all my needs. Can do many thing myself quite well thank you.

In any case it is not TG's (BG's or NBG's) that made me come here, but a decision by my employer some 20 odd years ago.

Now, my wfie and I are to financially depended to leave, and Thailand being an excellent place to leave, there really is no reason to do so.

I do have to admit the fact that having a Thai wife did at one time influence to some extend my decision to remain here.

Did you look at the tread by P127 "no sex, ...... etc.

There are some answers to your question.

bibblies,

>Now that's interesting. You treat us differently. How so? Examples.. (Hasn't anyone else noticed that it's like getting blood out of a stone trying to get information from this poster?)

Since you have assumed that it's hard to get any info out of me, you're not getting any. Sorry.

I think, and I believe many of the posters here agree that I have shared with all of you a lot, in my Thai female capacity any way.

Too bad. Other posters won't have a chance to learn sth from me.

But who cares, right?

GTG,

Do note that Bibblies did not mean any pun or harm with his comment, but that you seem offended.....

It is still a free board here for all to share information and experiences....

If you share some, fine, by all means and if you dont, no problem either............

You asked questions here, many posters answered, and of course, some posters will direct quetions to you too......up to you to answer or not.

Just let us all keep it in a good nature !

Cheers !

pattaya127,

>freelancer? I hope you meant that in the past tense... <

Past tense? I remember it was a present tense when you last told/exchange emails with me? Please update me next time, ok?

>Old GTG is back, with the little picks and taunts. <

tongue.gif

Oh well..I guess you've got to live with that. Or you can ask Khun Sanuk to ban me form this site if you wish.

Archived