Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

You know, i am glad i have friends like mine here, because when i see my generation or the one after, they don't seem to enjoy life as the older people of my parents generation , though theirs was a lot tougher and they went thru a war in Europe, or were sent there, as americans are concerned. My parents made many trips abroad with groups, people they did not know at the beginning, but when you see the pix of their trips, it's obvious all had a great time. My friends are gregarious people is what i meant first.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reply to:

"I have long suspected that we have lurkers and participants here that use the forum for some sort of social science studies."

Farang sex tourist!
-
and why such farangs are the source of all Thai women's problems
by Chipon Hurcholdaa

Sleevenotes: One good Thai girl braved a year researching the seedy Internet world of western sex perverts to bring us a portrait of the sad men that stain an otherwise perfect nation. No stone was left unturned (unless it showed evidence directly contrary to her central thesis). Extraordinary efforts were made to seek evidence for the conclusion that the author had reached a long long time ago (before starting the book, in fact).

Bibblies, good one, that?s very funny lol.

Wherever I travel in Thailand the women are happy to strike up a coversation with me , them being the ones to initiate the talking ! Thai people seem more open and inquisitive than anyplace else I've ventured ? And on the physical side of things I love the silky smoothe feel of a Thai woman's skin ! There's nothing more feminine to me than that exquisite feel of softness they possess ! Also I must admit the most endearing quality most Thais have ( something that has already been mentioned a few times on this thread ) is their childlike carefree attitude that allows for an atmosphere of fun ! I find it easy to relax in their company which keeps me coming back !

GTG,

O.k., Basically, what I like is the way Thai women act when with me. They may suggest something, but don't demand it, often the way farang girls do. For example, I went to a movie with my friend the school teacher last trip. I was thinking of one movie, and she simply asked "...wonder what this movie (different from the one I was interested in) is about...?" She never demanded "I want to see this movie!!!" same with restaurants, and other stuff. Sometimes I get my way, and when I do, she doesn't gripe about it, beshe gets her way sometimes, truely ha sip hasip!

A lot of farang girls I know yell at their husbands/bfs and argue with them, to get their way,where as a Thai girl will show more respect.

Of course there is also the whole beauty thing you Thai girls got going on! smile.gif

jjsushi,

>I figured the same thing and i decided to help GTG out by posting first even though several others viewed her topic first but decided not to reply.<

Thank you very much for being the first to reply my question. I was a little disapointed at first that no one cared to reply it frown.gif

>with the words very specific being underlined. I have long suspected that we have lurkers and participants here that use the forum for some sort of social science studies. <

No, I'm not working on any thesis YET wink.gif If I were doing that I should have asked you guys to describe SEPERATELY the reasons why you like BGs and NBGs because presumably there are different incentives between the two groups, right?

Well, maybe I should have done just that. smile.gif

it's the simple things they do that show they care. my current Thai girl friend commented that my fingernail were getting too long. i said, yeah I'll get around to cutting them soon. She said i'll do for you. trimmed the fingernails AND toenails with great care including a finishing file.

>Wherever I travel in Thailand the women are happy to strike up a coversation with me , them being the ones to initiate the talking !<

Hope it's not only bgs wink.gif May be they would like to practice English with you?

>their childlike carefree attitude that allows for an atmosphere of fun ! I find it easy to relax in their company which keeps me coming back ! <

If you are talking about bgs, I can understand as it is their job to 'entertain' you guys.

It reminds me of 'Geisha' in Japan where their job is to entertain the male. They learn the craft including how to play card board games (I don't recall the name now.), dancing, playing musical instruments, and of course the art of 'pillowing'.

Maybe for NBGs things are a bit different depending on your relationships with the girls. If they are just your friends at work for instance they might treat you the same as or close to what you would get from your farang women?

If you two are during the dating period and if they like you they tend to treat you well too. But if they haven't decided if they like you or not they might 'Åçã¨' (long - jai literally meaning 'try(your) heart') you. For instance, they might do what you would consider as playing games, doing silly things to see your reactions and measure your love for them. That might not be a pleasent experience for some of you as it might lead to misunderstanding.

But if they are already your gf they would treat you better - get out of their way to please you somewhat.

Well, that's my first conclusion from reading the board anyway. wink.gif

OK , let's get back to the original question, shall we? laugh.gif

I'd like very specific incidents, please.

It reminds me of 'Geisha' in Japan where their job is to entertain the male. They learn the craft including how to play card board games (I don't recall the name now.), dancing, playing musical instruments, and of course the art of 'pillowing'.

Just as a side note: The art of Geisha, yes it's an art, is almost non-existing in present day Japan. There are still a few Geisha houses is Tokyo, Kyoto and other places, but a common man cannot afford to visit them. These girls received a very high education and were (are) able to speak with their guests about everything.

Unfortunately I'd never the pleasure to meet one in person. frown.gif

Now let's get back to the original thread.smile.gif

Archived