Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

GTG i will give you two specific examples:

1)

On my first trip to BKK I barfined a BG, a newbie i think, for companianship (we hadnt sex, I would liked it but she didnt want). I had some acne at this time and do you know what this BG did?

Yes she bought some special soap against acne. And every time that i wanted to treat the acne with some cream myself she complained and helped me.

2)

Yesterday I was chatting with a GTG. In the beginning i mentioned that i was cooking something and that i wanted to eat. Then we chatted for half an hour or so and then suddenly she asked me if i have already eaten or if the meal is getting cold.

I dont know TGs very well and I had never a thai GF but these examples showed me that TGs seem to care a lot more for me than women in my country.

OK my statistic is small :-)

best regards

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that's interesting.

Maybe there is something about being a foreigner that is liberating. Maybe it allows you to behave in a way that is different from when you are in your homeland.

I think that is true. You don't worry quite so much about making a fool of yourself because no-one knows you.

I certainly have met some farang who behave far worse abroad because of this. Personally, I think it makes me more open and friendly.

I am glad you had a pleasant experience of being an Asian girl in a foreign country while travelling.

But I'm not sure I agree with you if you are saying that therefore Thai people are no more friendly to foreigners than any other nation. Whilst I can think of other nationalities who can be equally welcoming (the Americans amongst them), there are also a number who at best ignore you, and at worst treat you with suspicion and distrust.

I feel sorry for Thai people in London. I met a Thai lady recently who runs a restaurant. She had lived here for ten years and had never been invited to an English home to eat. It is not that we don't like Thai people - just that we are naturally quite reserved and even cold.

Maybe you were just right when you said that Thais treat farang differently. Maybe they treat us in a way we like.

Do you really think being a girl is hard? Harder than a guy? Why?

ranma

GTG. I would like to take a mathematical approach. Why do we like them?. We like them because they like us and this makes it easier for us to establish some form of relationship. Why do they like us? They like us because the lure of contrasting cultures is always attractive. Also they have the opportunity to practice their English, develop contacts and therefore enhance their chances of a brighter future in a foreign land.

Its all part of the bait they set up for us. We are in demand and a farang bf is the flavor of the month, so they make it easier for us. This is one way of explaining why we like them. Its the relative ease of accessiblity.

Thai people seem more open and inquisitive than anyplace else I've ventured ?

-------------------------------

funny, i think the contrary. i do not find thais very curious except the usual stranger questions (where you come from, you like Thailand? Etc...), and i actually like the fact they leave you alone, not payin much attention to the farang while still being friendly when inter-acting with you. i had a lot more impromptu conversations with strangers in Cambodia, Burma, Vietnam, Indonesia and of course India where you can hardly be left alone.

i jumped into this threat very late so most things have allready been said. i can only add a small one.

you wanted a very SPECIFIC one so i'll do my best.

well in weekends i often go out with my TGF. and when we drive back home she's tired and often falls asleep. so when i step out of the car i can at least carry her upstairs (3 floors) because, unlike most falang girls, she is only 50 kgs heavy and not 70, 80 or even more.

a very SPECIFIC one right? wink.gif

pattaya127,

>Do farang boys do that for them too, or something else of the same order, cute, sweet and showing how they care? <

Do you do that to your freelancer gf too? I suppose you do because you ask Sanukdee that question?

>how about you GTG, do you like farang men, and if yes or no, why? <

I like a good person. I don't care if they are Thai or farang. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

Let's get back to the original question, ok? So, you don't have anything specific your gf do for you that you like ? Must be sad if she knew it frown.gif

">I don't know if this is because I'm a farang,<

Pretty much so ! We basically treat you guys differently."

Now that's interesting. You treat us differently. How so? Examples.. (Hasn't anyone else noticed that it's like getting blood out of a stone trying to get information from this poster?)

Another reason why I like Thai girls: Spicy food. I love it. They love it. No problem. You never get complaints from them that your breath stinks of chilli or garlic, because you're both eating the same stuff. In England, anything spicier than a cheese sandwich draws criticism.

Archived