Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I'm relieved to hear that ;-)

guess I still have tough time ahead of me with only 12 trips & xxx girls so far - a few potential keepers are being considered though, but I may never be able to ignore the fact that 'the grass is always greener'...

good luck & enjoy!

I'd like to throw in my two satangs worth, if I may.....

I'm a new resident of BKK. I don't have a girlfriend......yet.

I continue to be in awe of the huge number of good-looking women walking around in the stores, mall, theater, etc. These are not BGs. These are students, office girls, wives, mothers, etc.

One night, I was sitting in front of the entrance to a theater. I decided to do an informal survey. I told myself, "count every woman that walks by, between the ages of 18 and 40, who rates a "7" or better on the "appearance" scale." How long do you think it took me to count to 50? It took me less than 9 minutes. Mind you, this is a busy entrance, and it was about 6 in the evening, but I think I've made my point.

Thai women are incredibly gifted in beauty. And their bodies are just as heavenly!

"You no lob me!"

Bar girls don't talk like that. Maybe David Seaman does..

I thought of another thing: chocolate. Or, to put it another way, Thai girls' lack of love for chocolate. Western women are pathetically obsessed with the stuff, as you may know. In offices, there'll often be an afternoon 'chocolate run', when someone'll go out to buy 'rounds' of it. The clamour for this to begin earlier and earlier sometimes becomes so great that another mid-morning chocolate run may be initiated. (Of course, this is in addition to the early morning chocolate that they already brought to work and, for all I know, had for breakfast.)

They sit and moan about not being able to lose weight and they're stuffing themselves with it..

OK here's what I like and some can be applied for all Thai people.

[color:red]-Sanuck en mai pen rai attitude

-Smile

-Sense of humour

-Grace

-Jai dee

-Openness

-Caring

-Very good cook and I mean here not only girls

-The religious side

-Sociablecolor=red>

I am caring type person and in Thailand they give me back that kindness. The Thai culture is a big part of my love for the country, maybe Krungthep is a other story that is why I only spend a few days on arrival and when I depart Thailand.

Archived