Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

Lik

>So, my question is , does the different treatment give the farang an edge ? I'm only making an obsevation and having some fun that's all ! No need to answer . <

I'll PM you if you're still interested.

BelgianBoy,

Do I feel offended?

Yes, I dam feel offended.

frown.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

orandanodes,

>I like good people with a kind heart, be they male, female, Thai or any other nationality.<

Ditto.

>Did you look at the tread by P127 "no sex, ...... etc.

There are some answers to your question. <

Yes, I have.

Thanks.

Back to the original post !

wink.gif

GTG,

i resent you using my private E-mail to you to take a pick at me. I am not ashamed to say I met my GF in Pattaya in the usual circumstances, but my answer to you then was about her not being a BG, and I am sure I never told you she still works, or is NOW a freelancer. Do not cut hair in 4, and keep what's private between you and I. Pure common sense and more.... courtesy and respect. thanks

"Do I feel offended?

Yes, I dam feel offended."

I think you meant "damn offended". Anyway, there's nothing to offend you there. I haven't been rude. I've just been logical, considering the evidence. In fact, asking a lot of personal questions of people without offering something similar in return could easily be deemed rude.

If you're really offended, take a deep breath and look back at jasmine's wise words a while back. Think of her as an Obi-Wan Kenobi on your shoulder..

This is one of the things you've got to love about Thai gals - the ability to get offended over nothing. Sometimes for tactical reasons, no doubt...

pattaya127,

I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to. I saw a lot of your post mentioning your gf saying you were not ashamed of it? So, I thought it would be ok to post like that.

Please accept my sincere appology.

GTG

ps.'Do not cut hair in 4' What does it mean?

bibblies,

>I think you meant "damn offended".<

Yep, I knew I spelled incorrectly but didn't want to check it. smile.gif

> In fact, asking a lot of personal questions of people without offering something similar in return could easily be deemed rude. <

As I said, I think I shared a lot of my personal opinions and stuff on this board as much as my Thai female ability should do. Should I add 'middle-class' as well? Maybe it helps you to understand my position better, but maybe not?

>This is one of the things you've got to love about Thai gals - the ability to get offended over nothing. Sometimes for tactical reasons, no doubt... <

I think we share the same ability to my Western counterparts. tongue.gif

"I think I shared a lot of my personal opinions and stuff on this board as much as my Thai female ability.."

Yes, you do share your opinions. You're not shy of that. But you very rarely (if ever) share any specific personal experiences. A lot of us would be interested in them (and not just for piss-taking!) And it seems only fair, if you're asking for specifics from other people. And I think that the other Thai female posters do share more than you do, so it is possible.

Archived