Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very specific?

Or just general?

My first trip to Asia was in december 1990 to Hongkong, but I ended in Bangkok and sex was not part of the reason.

It was late, I was tired, could not sleep, went for a drink to Soi Cowboy (I read about on the plane)

A lady decided I would spend the nigth with her although I explained I was to tired. Quality number 1, charm, made I could not resist.

Quality 2, honesty, she wanted to fullfill her contract and managed to have sex.

Quality 3, caring, I had a lousy room in a lousy hotel, she helped me in finding one to my taste.

Quality 4, perseverance: she managed to persuade me to keep her for the week.

Other qualities: she played interpreter, guide, negociator, educator (how to eat decently in a Thai restaurant), even guarded my wallet (who would trust a BG?)

On top of that 40kg, 1.60m, small breasts, sweet as candy.

Where in the western world can you find more than one quality in a lady? Good luck.

I am hooked since, but limit my acquaintance to just one TG

pattaya127,

>then, would she cut my toe nails? <

OF COURSE tongue.gif

>Not hurt, just put off! BTW, excellent post, this one. <

How many marks do I get this time, teacher? 10 out of 10 ?

>PS cut hair in 4: being fastidious to a fault. Just a pre-emptive strike on any other nagging reply you could have posted

I think it's just because I try to answer all of the points? Well, I will ignore and reply the ones that I feel like form now on. smile.gif

>I see one of your post has been deleted, actually). <

Yeah, incredible, isn't it? I just teased BelgianBoy in a playful way. But I'm not complaining, really. The worse or maybe best is I just leave the board. I read a thread called "Is This Website Taking Over Your Life??? ". I think it has taken up quite a lot of my time. I've been enjoyed it for the most part. But lately I just need some time to do something more productive laugh.gif I promise myself to cut down the time I spend on this board. But as you might have noticed my status on this board is "Addict" wink.gif so, it's hard for me to quit frown.gif

Where is the quit line for Nana board members ?

tongue.gif

We are all addicts of one sort or another ! And as for spending too much time here I simply work too many hours per day to afford myself the luxury ! And I do have access to a computer at work but I'm disciplined enough to not cheat . There's just so much more to occupy my time . But on the other hand I can become addicted to my work ! And any addiction is harmful so I try to keep myself focused on what is really meaninful and positive on my journey through this world I share with many many others ! Good Luck everyone on your particular addiction !

Archived