orange juice

BelgianBoy

I usually buy my orange juice at Tesco/Lotus. The brand they usually promote and the one you didn't remember could be Nestlés orange juice, which is often on promotion. Personally I prefer the "Smile" brand, also available at Tesco. Often in 2-packs at a discount. Yummy!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Brink

I haven't read your deleted post, but I ensure you I'm not a troll. I lived at the end of soi 22 for a while and used to buy a lot at Long Toey market.. It's not the cleanest place in the world, but things are cheap and more importantly fresh. I know it's hard to get freshly squeezed orange juice in BKK (try Barbie bar/Asoke plaza), therefore I simply started to squeeze oranges myself. No hard feelings, I actually like people writing provocative messages. So keep the good work.

"I was unaware of the Klong Toey "wet" market, the only floating market I know of in that area is the Damnern Saduak, which is quite a distance away. "

Wet market isn't same same floating market. It refers to the goods they sell: meat, veggies, fish, fruit.

Being a creature of the night, and generally hate bad food, I don't usually get up in time for the included hotel American breakfasts. Do they usually have orage juice? If so, you can bet there is a cheap source somewhere.

You are right. As far as I remember, the Landmark Hotel (Sukh.) stated "Klong Toey" in their address too. The slum district (nearby the harbour) is very poor and dangerous though.

The slum district (nearby the harbour) is very poor and dangerous though.

As im not a BBK person more of a Pattaya dweller myself I dont know too much about Klong toey, so im not being a smart ass when I ask you what exactly is it thats dangerous there ???? big snakes???? spiders ????? ugly bar girls???

Archived