Rotten system: children supporting parents

thalenoi

Phoenix,

Just arrived in Farangland, made the decision to try to do something about these insurance problems.

She decided to stay in Chumpon despites her fears of being alone in the house. there are friends living in the village willing to take care of her and to shelter her for the nigth.

She has enough money left to take care for herself for 2 months. Bar live is out of the question.

I should be back 9 nov, if all goes as planned.

Will visit medical expert tonight, unannounced. Don't know if this will do me any good.

I have to go to the hospital for a few days oct 2 (planned) and take care of my folks the rest of the month.

During our last night together she cried discretely a few times.

At something that was meant as a breakfast before leaving she cried again and said "Sorry I asked for money for myself and my parents, I know how difficult it is for you"

In fact she did not really ask for money for herself, I just had to give her some enabling her tot stay around.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she stays in Chumpon during the next few months, I guess that means she is choosing you over her parents. If so, you may have won the battle, and strengthened your relationship. I hope that's the way it will work out. The pressure on the women can be very hard.

Good luck with your medical stuff, and your insurance claim. Must be hard, thinking it was all setteld to find out it isn't, especially if you really don't want to live in Farangland anymore.

I thought you'd expired! How are you old man?

That girl you handed the note in for still writes to me regularly. No money requests, yet.

No, she's ok, but a 'BG' all the same. Going back to Thailand in the near future?

Hi there,

i'm v.well thanks,

good to hear you are still in contact with your bird - makes me glad to think i could help fan the flames of love by passing on the message - any wedding bells likely?

I don't have any plans to return to LOS for the foreseeable future , but u never know do u?

Archived