Reasons for my absence on this board.

Goodthaigirl

Hi everyone,

First of all, I have to thank jp1, artiew, and other guys who still think of me. I didn?t think I would get this kind of thread asking about me at all. Thanks again.

As some of you might have noticed that I have turned off my PM for quite a while. So, if any of you tried to PM me , sorry they won?t reach me.

I didn?t login for a while but sometimes I read some staff, say, once or twice a week.

Why did I stop posting? For those of you who still would like to know, the reasons are:

1 I feel the need to do something else more ?productive and positive? ? not that I think this board is negative , but you get my point ? right? wink.gif

2. It?s boring to explain myself over and over again on the same point, esp. my view on prostitution.

3. Sometime I argued for the sake of arguing ? to create a vibe . Some of you got that but some don?t. So, some guys thought I was stubborn? I like to say or give the different opinions so we can discuss thing. It doesn?t mean I ?believe? in ALL those opinions. But I did voice the different opinions to give you ? yes- different opinions. And that?s about it. Nothing more.

4. The board is having some repetitive threads and questions. So, I started to get a little bored.

5. I feel my username is offensive to some people. So, better stop? Not a good reason ? I know. tongue.gif

6. Many of you are happy not having me on this board. I fully understand them. So, this could be another reason too. I want them to be happy. (Thalenoi?s facing a serious problem with his gf and I don?t think he would like to hear anything from me, not that I don?t want to comment on it. TTM also faced a problem with his gf- soon-to- be wife. I guess they must have got married by now since we haven?t heard from him lately. Congratulations ! )

These are NOT the reason I didn?t post lately:

1. hostile reception : I can take the hostility ! But when you get HEAPS of responses in one thread, believe me, it takes LOTS of your time to reply each and everyone of them. So, I ended spending too much time replying them. I know I could ignore some of them though.

2 Sis Jasmine pointed out that my last reply was in , ?Asking a Thai Girl? and dear Pattaya teased her about putting his pants on! The teasing is not the reason for my absence on this board too. But it?s very nice of him to say Everything about a woman in Thailand does not have to end up with a BG reference, and i understand they can be very sensitive too that, and we should respect it.

So, that?s all I have to say.

Take care,

GTG

PS. BelgianBoy, you said Like I said, I dont get along with GTG I just realised it ! That?s why my post got deleted once by you! laugh.gif

PPS. I?d like to reply to the thread ?Where are you , GTG ?? by jp1 . But the thread got closed very fast by our moderator , Pattaya127. I wonder why in a hurry? Maybe you would like to close this thread asap too???????? tongue.gif

I edited it by putting on all the smiley faces. I forgot as I wrote it in Word and then copy and paste it here.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTG,

This forum is for fun, no need to take ANYTHING on the forum too seriously, if you don't feel like replying to a particular post, then don't. I'll miss you, a while back you gave me some positive feedback on something I had on my mind, and I thank you for that.

Remember the name of the game is sanuk, no need to stress over a messageboard.

Take care, and if you are leaving us, stay well. Don't be scared to come back soon.

Come back under a new username, don't disclose anything about the past, don't say you're a female or Thai. Let's see what happens.

Beware of strangers. You don't know who they are.

Bye for now.

GTG,

I am happy to see that you're all right. Thanks for your explanation. I really hope that this was not your last posting on this board. I believe that this board is missing something if you're really gone for good. Don't take all the posts too serious. If you feel offended by some posts than do not answer them. This is - as you wrote - a Sanuk board but that does not mean - at least in my opinion - that people with different opinion are not tolerated on -or banned from this board.

GTG, Pattaya127 closed this thread because some members tried to insult you. I do not think he closed it because of you. So please do not take it personal.

Last but not least I hope that you'll be contributing again to this board as before but, in the case you do not want to, I can understand now.

Was that it?? A highly disappointing story. I was expecting something with verve and intrigue, sex, spies and assasins. And a monkey. At least you could have made up something up.

Yeah, just change your name. "HappyFeet"'s a good one. We'll spot you, of course, but we just won't say.

PS. BelgianBoy, you said Like I said, I dont get along with GTG I just realised it ! That?s why my post got deleted once by you!

PPS. I?d like to reply to the thread ?Where are you , GTG ?? by jp1 . But the thread got closed very fast by our moderator , Pattaya127. I wonder why in a hurry? Maybe you would like to close this thread asap too????????

Hi GTG,

Allow me to answer here ( actually the second time - first time all got deleted in space smile.gif )

Regarding the closing of a thread, do note that there a member said something rather degrading about you, I was the first one to defend you........oh well ..............

As for P127 closing the thread, he had to, all was said there........ he'll be pleased to see you back.

As for me, 2 things :

First, about deleting a post : I had to, you crossed a line, I'll do that with all members, do remember the PM I send you then ?

Secondly, about us :

- yes, we dont get along too well, guess maybe it is that bit of stubbornness of you to accept other points of view smile.gif

- yes, I respect you as a woman and a member here, no problem at all !

- please stay, maybe we can try to get along later ?

Cheers !

Yes, JP1 got it right, the thread was not about asking about you anymore, though closing it is not erasing it, people reading it can create a new thread as you just did, and hope it does not get hi-jacked too fast. We understand that many members can't spend every day, every week participating, but it is hoped you do not say Goodbye and visit us once in a while. Cordially (pants are on frown.gif , zipped upblush.gif , no fear! laugh.gif )!

Guest lazyphil

<<6. Many of you are happy not having me on this board. I fully understand them. So, this could be another reason too>>

For what its worth I'd like to see you back.

<<I want them to be happy>>

Oh puuurleeeaaase!

Archived