Analyze your fantasy team's performance

Says frogpatrol:

Wasn't that bibblies talking it up before the Newcastle match about how poorly Scholes was playing and he should be transferred? Hmmm... a master plan?

Heehee. Masterful man-management, psyching the player up... ::

It's Beckham that's on the hit list now. Had to sell a Man U player and raise money at the same time so let go of the red-hot RVN, reluctantly. Then, a few minutes after confirming the transfers, I thought of a better one involving the out-of-sorts Beckham for a midfielder that everyone's going to start buying within a couple of games. Darn, I'm losing it...

Not as much as Robbie9God though - he brought in Jenas, who's out of tomorrow's game and maybe the rest of the season! Following close on the heels of KMan's Ferdinand debacle it looks like some of the contenders are feeling the pressure on the final run-in. ::

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe. And the Scholes bandwagon rolls on...

The Newcastle defence looks a bit worrying though. They seem to have been getting a bit too comfortable, thinking that 3rd place fairly safe and the championship out of reach.

Looking better than I'd thought for the next game. 2 others in the top 4 will also have to make at least 2 transfers if they want to put out a full team while JBJ'll have to make 3. (And I've a feeling that Gareth Barry's due a suspension pretty soon too, having accumulated 10 yellow cards.) These transfers are going to be very tricky to handle, I feel, and could decide the outcome of the championship.

At this moment, all 11 Southampton players have been awarded a bonus for today's game! How long is that going to stay there?

Says bibblies:

At this moment, all 11 Southampton players have been awarded a bonus for today's game! How long is that going to stay there?

Hopefully those bonus points will remain seen as I have both Beattie and Lundekvam in my team,which probably means neither will keep the bonus.

Its all hotting up at the top and theres only one direction bibblies can go!

What a day for the pool though!!!A win over the toffees and both Newcastle and Chelsea getting beat means a champions league spot is ours if we win our remaining games.Heres hoping ;)

Phew! Just made two of the transfers in the week I think could go a long way to deciding the title. On the one hand, you want to put out a full team but on the other hand you've got Arsenal and Man U players you're probably going to want to buy back again. But if they're stalwarts like Henry, Pires, Beckham and Scholes and you've had them a long time, you could lose half a million on each sale. Then how are you going to buy them back? Maybe it's better to keep them and simply not put out a full side? And there's the Man U Euro game in midweek to consider too! Decisions, eh?

Says bibblies:

Phew! Just made two of the transfers in the week I think could go a long way to deciding the title.

Don't you mean three transfers!!!I have a funny feeling you're super new midfielder might just have signed for me also.

Think you may just have sold beckham and henry and bought in either owen or viduka(probably owen)and kewell and the mystery player(from nigeria??) into midfield.Still not sure who the third player you sold was,possibly juninho???

Future fixtures have a massive bearing on transfers as the slightest mistake might hand the title to the chasing pack.

Were on the home stretch and I can feel the excitement building! ;)

Made one more minor adjustment after I posted...

Out of all that you only scored Beckham going out. Sell Henry?! Blasphemy!

I've a very big feeling that you've sold Jenas and Keane and, from the look of the dent in your transfer kitty, er, Henry too! I wouldn't have expected the last one.

In might be Kewell, Okocha and, er, Viduka? Actually, I don't think that can be right, given the budget but I don't want to throw any more names in the ring before KMan and JBJ make their moves!

All plans I had building up to this round went tits up with Jenas busting his finger, how can you miss the rest of the season with a busted finger ::

Settled on 2 changes in the end after thinking of up to maybe 4, hope I transferred the right players .. ::

It sure is tight at the top ..

Cheers

K

Can't say I feel much tension sitting 7th in the table, but I know what the top four must be feeling. Long Gun was 100 points adrift of me on 2nd last year, but I was still nervous.

Just like the Premiership, this is going right down to the final week. Choice of skippers and key transfers will probably be the diffeence.

Good luck to all four of you, OR better yet, maybe you can just forget the Easter matches?

Hope that all of you can attend the fantasie footie gathering that we will be arranging for all players. My suggestion would be the Londoner, or anywhere BUT the Office. Racha? Any thoughts?

froggo

I wonder if Robbie9God's checked the private message I sent him yesterday, entitled "Real Guess". Bit of mind games going on at the top... ::

Thought I'd taken the riskiest choices this week by conserving most of my Man U-Arsenal contingent and playing a 5-3-2. Then I saw JBJ's 11 - it looks like either he doesn't know that Man U and Arse aren't playing today or he doesn't care!

Archived