Analyze your fantasy team's performance

I'm in bkk next week! I also need to pay up my season's contribution to Racha. What's the best way to do so?

Also what's this about a free booze I can pick up (sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while)?? I hope ignorance doesn't disqualify me ;)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Bhat_Man:

LG, sorry fella!

Looks like Zion Z got 114 points.......Bugger eh!

Not really, me old Smoggie. Your words were:

anyone in the Nana Plaza FF league who beat my weekly score is entitleld to a bottle of either gin, scotch or other suitable spirit on SOI RACHA!!!

I'm not counting, but that looks like quite a few bottles ......

:drunk:

LG

Well, could be an interesting last day after all! Wenger seems to be saying that he will play a stronger team against the mighty Makems on Sunday and Henry will be aiming for the Golden Boot. I can only assume that Ruuuuuuud and Beattie will also be going flat out for it. I still fancy Bobby Pires to come with a late run on the rails - his 3rd goal last night was sublime.

As last night showed, even at this stage, the choice of captain could swing it for any of the top 3.

LG

Says Long Gun:

As last night showed, even at this stage, the choice of captain could swing it for any of the top 3.

Lady Luck's going to run out on Kman some time. If he hadn't bought Pires this week, he'd be eating dirt. Then again, it could so easily have been Pires instead of Beattie rested in midweek...Solano injured two weeks ago rather than Shearer... Final game of the season's always weird. Anything could happen...

Well, I'm going for it. You know the Do or Die card in Escape from Colditz? That's going to be it. Succeed or go down in a pile of glory.

Ssshh! You'll give Kman ideas.. Right now he's resting complacently on his fat throne, munching pies, looking down on all of us...

Meanwhile I'm torturing myself over countless DO OR DIE permutations. The Internet may slow to a halt over the next 24 hours as I carry out my final research...

Just like to say having watched the "Here We Go" preview show everything is clear as mud, apart from the fact that Sheby Singh is still a pratt.

2 transfers for Robbie already, no hanging around there ...

What to do ?? Play safe or take a punt .. More beer and pies first ..

Cheers

K.

"Just like to say having watched the "Here We Go" preview show everything is clear as mud, apart from the fact that Sheby Singh is still a pratt. "

Whats that Kman? The only Singh I know who is in this game is Harpal Singh of Leeds United?

I pray you have not lost your mind with Bollywood soap operas. Maybe Choco Steve will overtake you if that is the case? :dunno:

Cheers!

Nah .. This is one of the expert pundits ESPN employ .. Talks shite I think ex Malaysian International and Spurs supporter to boot .. Every 3 months or so that I catch this show always amazes me he stills gets a gig ..

Cheers

K.

Archived