Analyze your fantasy team's performance

I have my league table set on April now instead of overall :grinyes:

1 All Blacks racha diver 69

2 Playskool#1Off Juan Bautista Jecker 67

3 Tina & The BJs Long Gone 63

Forgot you on the list as someone said they would pay your fee's, jog my memory who was going to pay it ?? I have noticed you are not giving up either with your great performances lately and your activity in the transfer market every week,

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I can remember, I paid for Long Gun a few months ago.

I believe he won one of the weekly sanuk side bets.

Speaking of which, I believe the last two weeks we should run the final Sanuk Side Bets, at least it will force me to log back into the site !

Cheers!

Says racha:

I have my league table set on April now instead of overall
:grinyes:

1 All Blacks racha diver 69

2 Playskool#1Off Juan Bautista Jecker 67

3 Tina & The BJs Long Gone 63

Aye, but I scored 71 - I've already done my shopping for this week!!

LG

As far as I can remember, I paid for Long Gun a few months ago.
Can not remember collecting that one but you proberly did give it to me while we where out on the town :drunk: do you have a reciept , just joking !!, consider it done, the pool is 5,000 baht now......Good idea to get the sanuk side bets going on the last few rounds though !! Any possible sponsors reading this please do not be shy to donate something ::

Any possible sponsors reading this please do not be shy to donate something

Why not ..

I'm in town for the last 2 weeks of the season to round up my own crew of monks .. Hopefully it won't be to late by then.

I'll get in touch with the organiser ..

Cheers

K.

F**k,sh*t and bol***s me thinks me shot myself in the foot. :onfire:

Beckham you useless C**T!Why oh why did I make him captain when my gut said sell him and bring in scholes.I think bibblies is going to sneak in at the death and whip it from under the noses of kman and myself although mr jecker is closing hard on the rails.Everybody seems to be keeping their cards close to their chests!I wonder why???

Hehehe. CackleCackleCackle.. bibblies was always destined to win... ::

I had Beckham too. If he'd have played, Friedel hadn't got a bonus or... mysteriously.. Zola hadn't been awarded an assist plainly due to Petit (payback for an unawarded Zola assist earlier in the season?), I'd be top by now.

Personally, I was a little disappointed by my weekend haul. I'd been expecting more from the absolutely stonking strike-line of Henry, Van Nistlerooy and Shearer supplied by Scholes, Pires, Beckham, Juninho and Lampard with three United players having a double go!

With the constant rearranging of games, we've now got a gameweek coming up with no Arsenal or Man U players involved. Mr. Jecker and I will be most affected by this. There is much juggling to be done...

Wasn't that bibblies talking it up before the Newcastle match about how poorly Scholes was playing and he should be transferred? Hmmm... a master plan?

Well, for me, the towel is now in the ring. Froggos' corner is well aware that, at best, he will claim a fantasy UEFA Cup spot. Dismal, indeed. Enough of this third person talk - I am not George Foreman.

The frogs are not even to the top 4, and, for the first time ever, are below PhiketPete in the table. PhiketPete, whose two great quotes from 5 or so months ago still make me laugh: "Leeds have what it takes to win the Premiership" and "O'Shea is shite."

And I am below this pundit in the tables? Pete, Pete - pass me the whisky :: :: :o:cussing::banghead:

Archived