Analyze your fantasy team's performance

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Racha

After your transfers I was within 3 points of you - closest I've been for a long time! Unfortunately I went a bit mad then in preparation for my big finish. Still, 15 points isn't too much with my new team - and (remember the World Cup?!), things can change right up to the end of these games!!

LG (Quietly confident ....)

I think Peter Reid was sent there as revenge for the damage inflicted by Sgt Wilko. Reid is set to enter the record books as the first manager to take 2 teams down from the Premier in the same season! Sunderland are set to rewrite the record books singlehandedly. Least points, least goals, successive defeats etc, etc ...... and most resilient supporters!

Talking of which .... I had a terrible timelast night when my eldest lad came home from school and asked if it would be OK if he supports Man Utd next season - 7 years of indocrination down the drain!! Still, at least he's seen Man Utd play - unlike most of their supporters!

LG

"Talking of which .... I had a terrible timelast night when my eldest lad came home from school and asked if it would be OK if he supports Man Utd next season - 7 years of indocrination down the drain!! Still, at least he's seen Man Utd play - unlike most of their supporters!"

Tell me about it!! 90% of the kids here run around with "Solskjaer" on their back! Its pressure from kindergarten. Even showing a pic of Sayjann wouldn't help showing this is evil ways I think :dunno:

P.S.: I have started indoc on my small one also, not born until June/July. But better start early!!!

Says bibblies:

What is all this "well done" stuff? How about some old-fashioned Ferguson-Wenger animosity? ::

Kman can only lose it from here!! ::

He is definetly in the box seat but this is not Paddy Powers so no pay outs just yet.

Logged in last sunday to check my points total fully expecting to have leap frogged kman and bibblies only to find kman has had a big week and my voodoo doll of scholes is still on the blink.Must have been one of Nicky Butts hairs I found!! :doah:

As has been said before it might all come down to a poor transfer or an inspired choice of captain.With my lack of a Man U player my only hope is for Utd to lose their final to games without scoring and Mr Okocha to score hat-tricks in both his remaining games ;)Heres hoping!!!

Says Robbie:

Kman can only lose it from here!!

555 .. The pundits, and Paddy Power, said the same about the same about The Arse and look what's happened.

It's not over yet, Bibblies has that ginger git Scholes and you both have Pires in a double week. Me, I've got no cash in the bin, so maybe a gamble is in order ::

Cheers

K.

Very interesting. Kman's made 3 transfers, which I didn't expect at all. Not sure how to react now. I feared his Gerrard/Duff axis and I'm looking to make a last minute decision on one of those. Keeping the 4 points Lampard versus the in-form Duff playing the atrocious West Brom versus Gerrard playing the almost-as-atrocious Man City with no central midfield? A toughie...

It's really tense now! What's that thing Bhat_Man says about Elvis walking into a chippie?

Archived