Analyze your fantasy team's performance

Providing Kewell doesn't score a ton tomorrow, I'm content with today's haul. Of course, I could have had Gerrard rather than Murphy and the others gained points from him and Owen but, being a Liverpool fan, I can't begrudge them that. Traore commits his usual blunder a game after giving the impression that he's getting better... But I couldn't have really afforded Hyppia anyway and now I'm well set for the next few matches. Looks like the right choice to have chucked all my Everton players. What's happening to Newcastle though? I bought Bernard on the strength of what I thought was an easy run-in and now they're falling apart. :dunno:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not looking good, simply because of one game. I was counting on points from Shearer and Bernard this week - after all, they're playing the worst team in the league. One's not playing (rested?) and the other has come off after 25 minutes. And now KMan's Solano has scored. Bollocks. And I thought I'll sneaked a minor advantage by transferring Juninho.. (Hadn't Robbie9God and JBJ heard he was an injury doubt?)

Hang on - make that two games. Having Owen rather than Shearer seems to have made a major difference today! :( I'll need 23 points from Scholes tomorrow to get ahead of kman. Go on Scholes! :hug:

No feedback from the other men at the top? Aren't they feeling as nervous/excited as I am?

If I lose the title to KMan, I'll look back upon this week as crucial. Shearer and Bernard could normally have got me 12 points instead of 2 and it's an extra kick in the teeth that KMan's Solano profited from Shearer's injury by being the one to assume penalty duties 15 minutes later. That accounts for a 15 point difference alone. And if KMan wins by fewer than 3 points there will be the agony of knowing those points were erroneously awarded to Zola for a Petit assist! :cussing:

Just two gameweeks to go! ENORMOUS pressure on transfer decisions now...

Come on Scholesy! :bow::applause::hug:

Pressure ... Whats that ??

I was too depressed yesterday to comment, and the fact that my lot performed superbly, unlike the other Gooners failed to lift the air of despondancy in house.

As for Zola, he was robbed earlier in the season when Jody Morris, I think, got the assist instead. I couldn't understand why the commentator at the Chelsea game said Solano scored a penalty so had to check Sporting Life for the team and Oh no Big Al.

You shouldn't be too worried tho' with Pires and a double week coming up, unless the depression really hits Highbury.

Quite amazing that with only 2 weeks to go its still so close, I think Froggo said he was 100 points clear at this stage last year.

Now all I need to completly ruin the weekend is for bloody Scholes to get another hat trick.

Thought I'd never say this but , "Come On You Spurs" .. Now I'm going to wash my mouth out ..

Cheers

K.

KMan,

Some solace in the fact that, at a minimum, a Gooner will be taking home the prize money and trip to Phuket. 96th in the world - I took home 82 points last week and still lost 20 on you! Well done, KMan.

Now, the 3 of you will be sweating it out for the next three weeks for the fantasy silverware.

froggo

Archived