Analyze your fantasy team's performance

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Beattie at least'll put some effort into it, wanting to be top scorer. And Southampton's second game is against Arsenal, their cup final opponents. They won't want to lie down for that.

Just plumped for Gerrard rather than Duff and am already regretting it!

aw feck.

last night I swither between keeping Henry as capt or making RVN the man.

What happens? 20 fecking points for RVN. ARRGGHH

Not even one assist from Giggs though, lazy sod.

Speaking of the Thailand league, we have got a very respctible showing in the top 50, 7 out of the top 44. It would be 11 but a couple have registered in other countries.

Says bibblies:

Just plumped for Gerrard rather than Duff and am already regretting it!

Bollocks! :cussing: 10 points including a bonus for Duff while Gerrard, Murphy and Traore amass 5 points between them. How could Johnson of West Ham get more points against Chelsea? Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks. Last week, Kman's Upson got a bonus + cleansheet 9 points. Today, he's an unused sub who gets sent off and gets -2. That about sums it up for me... :dunno: I could buy RVN for next week and he'll stop scoring...

I'm now looking for a big total from Beattie. Come on, Beats! :bow::applause::bow:

How can svartbrent (Blackburn) have anyone named as Duff and Dunn anyway? Its a disgrace.

I will save the graemlins to next week - when my team might be dead and buried and bankrupt and Thailand might be eaten up by evil monsters and tobacco is banned because everyone listens to naiv and I miss the bus and Kman or Bibblies wins this stuff and the fridge is empty because thats the only way the guarentee works and I lose in Nongnoi game beacuse its darks outside

Its a sad state of affairs when one replies to his own post but..... Sporting Kwai have scored , at this point in time, 64 points and with a double header this week, for a couple of teams...I shall lay the gauntlet down for the lads.

I posted it earlier but for real.....I would love it, I would just love it if I get the highest points for this week...... anyone in the Nana Plaza FF league who beat my weekly score is entitleld to a bottle of either gin, scotch or other suitable spirit on SOI RACHA!!!

Racha your the bag man if someone can beat my majestic score...(I'll sort you out on the 16th ;)) but as I am a betting man I can't see anyone beating the wee Teessider this week! What have I said :drunk:

Sunday, 4 May. Monday's a holiday here, so how about meeting at The Office to watch the Arse/Leeds game tonight.

I was suppose to do a weekly Sanuk Side Bet, but forgot, so let's have a little party and "roast" KMan's over drinks. I believe the 'Sanuk Side Bet' bar has at least three bottles left from the season.

The game starts at 8:30, so say 8 pm or so at The Office.... All Welcome !

Cheers!

See you there at the office, I will have the cash in hand for K-Man, just checked and looks like the Arsenal game is on at 10.00 pm, a few of the guys are going to the Londoner to watch the F1 first at around 6.45 pm if any one reads this in time see ya there.....

Archived