Analyze your fantasy team's performance

Had a feeling Arsenal might bottle it (so had a small wager on Leeds at 15/2 - wahey! ::) Now what's going to happen for their remaining two games though? Can't see this team of lackadaisical frogs putting much effort into those anymore. And Wenger'll probably rest most of them anyway.

Makes it interesting for the final game. What'll the Man U players do? For those of us with teams packed with ManU/Arsenal stars, this is going to affect the title. I'm not giving up yet. There could be a Sheringham/Solksjaer style last minute snatching of victory from the jaws of defeat...

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Bhat_Man:

Its a sad state of affairs when one replies to his own post but..... Sporting Kwai have scored , at this point in time, 64 points and with a double header this week, for a couple of teams...I shall lay the gauntlet down for the lads.

I posted it earlier but for real.....I would love it, I would just love it if I get the highest points for this week...... anyone in the Nana Plaza FF league who beat my weekly score is entitleld to a bottle of either gin, scotch or other suitable spirit on SOI RACHA!!!

Racha your the bag man if someone can beat my majestic score...(I'll sort you out on the 16th
;)
) but as I am a betting man I can't see anyone beating the wee Teessider this week! What have I said
:drunk:

Looks like you've been beaten by half the league! ::

I'm not happy with Gordon Strachan for resting Niemi and, especially, Beattie. Beattie must be eager to win the golden boot and just think what he could have done against Stepanovs and co... Bastard. :cussing:

It's a lottery now. Apart from Liverpool, Chelsea, Bolton and West Ham you don't know what team anyone's going to field or how hard they'll try. :dunno:

I smell a match fixing scandal.

Just like Broocie then ::

However coming into the last round I would just like to state that it is patently obvious that teams try far harder against The Soi Park Goooners than other teams in the league .. And if we do prevail it will show what superb team spirit we have here and that we can rise above the vindictive media campaign that has raged against us ..

Cheers

K.

Archived