BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

>I don't think you have anything personally against me, you may simply dislike what I did.

I didn't dislike them (not all of them anyway). I just don't understand.

>If you raise a flag and attract moderator's attention, that's your problem, my post just happen to be underneath.

NO, it was not my intention at all.

I just begged BB not to kick me out before my 700th post !

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sis,

[color:"red"]I didn't dislike them (not all of them anyway). I just don't understand. [/color]

Like or dislike someone should not mainly depend on what ones do for making a living. Many on this board do not feel that prostitution is wrong, I look at it with disdain for I sure don't want every woman to become a prostitute. But I don't look down at ones who try to progress their lives by lying and cheating men of their money becuase these women think money can solve lots of their problem, so in short, they are doing what they are expected to do. People like you or me will never understand them.

I have seen the ex-BG who overcame many obstacles and walked on some hurt humen, (grant it some lose their husbands in the process) and achieved the monetary goal. I can never be a good freind to this type of women but I have a respect for a human who knew what she wanted and get it and wish her well and happiness.

The men who helped ususally felt that they could afford to lose and the world needs such men. I do admit I don't have much feelings for the ones who seem to be downright stupid, but who am I to judge, I am not in their shoes?

Cheers!

GTG,

I'm answering you per PM...........

To All,

lets get this thread back on track to the topic, if that is not possible, it will be closed to avoid further fingerpointing.

To TTM,

All the very best in whatever decision you take towards you and your GF, hope it will work out !

Cheers !

Hi Everyone : I've just read this thread from start to finish and believe me when I say that it has been a valuable lesson having all the different attitudes and schools of thought interwoven into a coherent text of expereience ! Sometimes we cannot see the forest for the trees so by objectively removing myself from the immediate discussion I was able to get the message that came from such passionate debate ! And the message for me was one of risks . Or put more simply"Nothing ventured Nothing gained"? TTM was willing to risk giving his heart as well as his material possessions ! And in doing so he was simply engaging in what he thought was "the right thing"! And unknowingly he was risking everything for you and me also . We learned from his actions . At least I know I did . Whether I put this to use in my personal life is up to me but I hope there's no need to ! Anyway TTM I felt your pain and frustration even though I have never met you . The same applies to everyone who contributed to this thread . Thanks ! All The Best !

Archived