BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

Hello ttm,

I know a BG who was doing about the same to her BF like your girl did to you.

One thing I know: She loves her BF.

Best regards,

naiv

P.S.: I know I am a dreamer but nomen est omen :-)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>She lost a bit of "face" by getting money only for school and to live.Everybody thought she could fulfill all their wishes and that's what she had to do - to show she's got more than a stipendy. Land, small house...probably more but I don't know what.>

I was just wondering when she will be able to say enough is enough - otherwise this is going to haunt you forever. They will keep asking for more and more - just like what Thalenoi is facing with his gf's family. Your gf has to find the money one way or the other so going back to her old profession is the only thing she knows will provide her the money she/her family needs. I couldn't see the situation change to your favor if she lives in Thailand without you. Maybe the only way is to marry her and take her to your country. But then again her family will ask her for financial support any way. Well..at least you can pay for that but the problem with her selling her body for cash won't be repeated ??

>"No make me feel you leave me, no have any plobrem with me again".>

Your gf's comment is rather unrealistic to me. To not have any probelm again is not possible for any relationship. If your communication with her broke down again, would she prostitute herself again? (- to find an alternative or two other than you? plus opportunities to earn some cash in the process ?)

To me this situation is hard work.

But maybe it's worth it ?

>I was just wondering when she will be able to say enough is enough

She's telling me she had said that when I left. 5000 bahts for the family - that's all they get. When she gets a job in farangland, she may be able to do more for them, but that will be her and my call.

Yesterday, she enrolled in another school, for business English, writing and pronunciation. Seven new courses.

Paid 10570Baht, from her own savings. Will be sending me the receipts, I can pay if I want.

Shit, she knows I can't say "no" to her school.

Other than that, you GTG are reading my mind.

>She's telling me she had said that when I left. 5000 bahts for the family - that's all they get. >

Seems it's hard for her to remain firm. This is her problem that has become your problem too.

>Shit, she knows I can't say "no" to her school.>

Just like her family knows she couldn't say no to them.

>Other than that, you GTG are reading my mind. >

Hey, I paid 100,000 baht for a mind-reading course. I'll send the receipt to you.

::

>Hey, I paid 100,000 baht for a mind-reading course. I'll send the receipt to you.

If it was a respectable institution, try to get your money refunded. BGs gain that ability the moment they hit the bars. Using the money availability, you jumped the queue?

>Someone contributed to the new server fund in my name that's why I've got a Jai Dee title.

I'm just wondering what that extra 50 US$ debit on my credit card was.

No joking now, you are right. Thanks for your reply. Your points are taken very seriously. Glad to see you talking again.

It seems to me that you are really lost in love with this girl TTM, and that it is pretty one sided. I doubt if you have the necessary strength to get out of it.

As you found out things she has admitted to them when she has had no other choice. Are you sure you have uncovered the whole truth? Does all the money really go to family or could it be a classical situation of a Thai BF lurking somewhere in the background?

If I were you I would consider having someone checking her out. It does not take a lot of effort, some questions to neighboroughs and maybe following her for a short time.

A job for Stickman?

Cheers and good luck, I hope I am wrong.

>could it be a classical situation of a Thai BF lurking somewhere in the background?

Not totally ruled out, but:

She's got lesbian background (10yrs), until her gf died in an motobike accident 3 yrs ago. Both of them had been working at that particular golf course (Tana City).

Several golf players who used to engage them as caddys, confirmed that.

Been there with her, in the surrounding slums where she came from.

15 people in the room for lunch and drinks. 12 of them lesbians.

Don't believe Stick can do much here. She has not been "woking bar" since January.

She's 27 now, no children (or, at least, no marks on her). Tend to believe she was a mishap.

>Its a common trick to pass off a BF as brother.

Then, the entire family structure as she presented it to me collapses. Her family is in Sa Kaew, the brother lives in Chantabury, has his own wife and 2 children. One boy badly disabled. She could have kept that quiet.

Sorry, I posted only what I wanted to post, what I thought was enough. Not the the entire family history.

Anyways, I'fe got your drift, all valid points. It takes more than Stick to sniff around.

Dear TTM,

You seem to care/love her more than what she feels for you. You need strength to pull away from her, I would if I were you. What I think is your problems will just be more and more draining.

She has gained and she thinks with her brain, the heart is hardly there.

Lesbian relationship happened to many Thai women, but mostly just a stage in their lives. I knew a woman who became one becuase she could get satisfied with her husband! What a reason!

[color:"red"] Been there with her, in the surrounding slums where she came from.

15 people in the room for lunch and drinks. 12 of them lesbians. [/color]

I can see it is possible to become one because of the environment, but are we humen or just "civilized animals"? Sorry I don't buy the excuse.

Good luck. ::

Archived