BG Disaster - my turn

think_too_mut

Dear Khun GTG,

[color:"red"] If your communication with her broke down again, would she prostitute herself again? (- to find an alternative or two other than you? plus opportunities to earn some cash in the process ?) [/color]

What it appears is when one pays a woman to stay away from prostitution, one has to pay "enough". If she needs extra cash she can resort to the "profession" again, it happens all the time with some Thai women here. I am sad to say that changes are really hard for these women.

Cheers!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Anyways, I'fe got your drift, all valid points. It takes more than Stick to sniff around"

I don't agree. I was in a similar situation before, except that the girl was not a pro or an ex-pro (to my knowledge that is). It took me questions to 2 people to reveal the truth, she had a Thai BF. I talked to 1 person where she used to work, and to 1 person in her neighboroughhood. They confirmed my suspicions.

People hate to see scams if they do not benefit from it themselves. They will happily volounteer info, also to farangs. Being a PI in these cases is not hard work if you have the addresse(s), name(s) and a pic.

I agree that it is unlikely that she has a BF, but I would be more afraid of a GF!

Cheers!

Just to put things in perspective. My boss spent over $20,000 dollars US on a new car for his girlfriend. Well, a month after he bought her this car she dumped him for someone else. I think in the states a lot of women wouldn't even look twice at a guy that spent what they'd consider to be small peanuts on these girls. The first thing most of them ask me is how much money does he have. Not if he's a nice guy or anything. It's strange.

ttm:

"She's got lesbian background (10yrs), until her gf died in an motobike accident 3 yrs ago. Both of them had been working at that particular golf course (Tana City)."

Lesbian or bisexual? I've heard of heterosexuals turning into homosexuals, married had children etc. but realized they desired a partner of the same sex. But what you describe is the opposite unless she was and is a bi-sexual. Of course Thais often do things opposite of what we expect.

She worked as a caddy, 19th hole as my wife calls them, did she? Might indicate she is bi-sexual. I'm not a golfer by the way, but I think I should take it up.

Hope you don't take my post as insensitive; you have my sympathy for what you've been dealing with, it's the just curious details that pop out from time to time that make me wonder. [color:"blue"] [/color] [color:"blue"] [/color] [color:"blue"] [/color]

Obviously, she is a bi-sexual, but during that time she was living with that girl (10 years, she claims). I was shown the room, their floor mat is still there, their wardrobe...

Some golfers told me they would not want caddies to go with because they can't communicate. Caddies who can speak some or good English are in their 40s.

Again....it's up to the players to invite them if they want to.

Other (straight or bi) girls living there usually go with 1-4 men per month. Some girls are mia nois of Thai men they had met there.

Another form of prostitution?

Hi,

[color:"red"] I think in the states a lot of women wouldn't even look twice at a guy that spent what they'd consider to be small peanuts on these girls. The first thing most of them ask me is how much money does he have. Not if he's a nice guy or anything. It's strange. [/color]

It is clear, isn't it that the money is the motivation. Most people (mostly strangers in public places) I met when my husband visited Thailand, seemed to be interested in what we make more than what we do for a living. It disturbs me that the lots of people in Thailand seem to put money as the priority in life. I miss the old days where ones met strangers who were interested in you than what money you make. I still met a few people up-country (in the North) who were very nice like that, I don't know about Isaan.

Cheers!

I said, "Hey, I paid 100,000 baht for a mind-reading course. I'll send the receipt to you. "

You said, "If it was a respectable institution, try to get your money refunded. BGs gain that ability the moment they hit the bars. Using the money availability, you jumped the queue?"

I knew you were joking but why you thought that I needed a refund? I was just playfully asking you for the cost like your 'student'. Well...

You said,"Thanks for your reply. Your points are taken very seriously. Glad to see you talking again."

You know what I was tempted to say awful things to you ::

But I'm sure you knew what was in my mind so I didn't need to say it. :p

You are suffering enough.

Sometimes I talk and sometimes I bite. :D :D :D

But don't worry. I've had a rabies shot already. ::

check_bin_krap said, "It seems to me that you are really lost in love with this girl TTM, and that it is pretty one sided. I doubt if you have the necessary strength to get out of it."

I think so too. I think you are blinded by your love/lust/challenge just like the guy in the movie My Fair Lady trying to change the cockney flower girl into a sophisticated one. You feel you're doing something good, helping her as well as helping yourself too. You're sucked into the whole new territory that you don't know anything about. You thought you knew but you don't. Though how hard you've tried, how careful you've been, you never understand them.

Like Jasmine said she used her head - not her heart. While you use your heart (getting a divorce) then after what you've done to her she slept with her customers to get some money.

Go figure.

Jasmine said if she were you she would end the relationship.

I know it's easier said than done.

<She's got lesbian background (10yrs), until her gf died in an motobike accident 3 yrs ago.<

You told us your gf is 27. Her partner died 3 year ago when she was 23 and they had 10 years together.....

This means that your gf started lesbian relationship when she was only 14 !!

How am I doing ? Will I get top mark at my Math class ? ::

Geez, I guess you've a tough competition. Not only her old customers but her leabian lovers as well.

This is a hypothetical question. If you knew that she's having a lesbian relationship, would you let it to continue ? Are you going to be jealous/angry/upset just like when you knew she slept with her male customers?

Says Goodthaigirl:

I think so too. I think you are blinded by your love/lust/challenge just like the guy in the movie My Fair Lady trying to change the cockney flower girl into a sophisticated one.

Ah, Pygmalion... Given the nature of this board, I'm surprised that no one's chosen the handle 'Henry Higgins'. Or Colonel Pickering... I can't stop using three dots...

>What it appears is when one pays a woman to stay away from prostitution, one has to pay "enough". If she needs extra cash she can resort to the "profession" again, it happens all the time with some Thai women here. I am sad to say that changes are really hard for these women.>

Sis Jasmine, what does 'enough' mean? It's never enough for most of the bgs' family otherwise they don't let their daughters work in the bar in the first place.

I think the ability to say NO to their families at one point might be the most desirable chracteristic for a bg-to-be-an-ex-bg.

Archived