Meeting stunning non-bargirls. A discussion.

Hello,

[color:"red"] i am doubting that 1) you are thai, and 2) that you are female, purely based on your response. [/color]

Opps, I am a FEMALE and Thai (US citizen, ok?) When I said wasting my life away, it meant I would be so busy watching women that I could not do anything else, knowing me, I will be wasting my time. I was not talking about you and your time.

I did not count or even think where I could meet my soul mate:, I am more passive when it comes to love for I believe in fate.

Did not mean to irritate you, sorry.

Cheers!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked for it in nanapong.Too old i guess,doesn't seem to allow researches for threads older than 6 months,couldn't get it.It was in Il Coliseo section,a thread about Stickman's weekly in wich he went down on Isaan girls,and particulary BGs ones.You expressed your opinion and Crash answered very sharply and quite agressively all or most of your points.Next poster was "Oh what did Crash tell him!".No interesting answer if any from U that I can recall.I'm really sorry I can't get this post back on.You should know by now what thread I mean and perhaps you'd be more successful with the search engine.

Besides again,behaviour so brazenly contrary to what's correct for thais from so many foreigners reflects badly on the foreigners who kindda try to "fit in"

Thaihome you crack me up!You boast about your "nice expat package",feeling obviously superior,get your kids to some international school,in Bangkok I guess,are yourself well educated but than any thai kid who may be justa little close to your own kids' situation become "the spoiled daughters of a corrupt elite".

Yes most thai gals don't speak english but it's not a small minority of the population that looks down on the girls westerners go around with.Furthermore it's not because the poors can't make or keep money that that gives them any moral superiority.Check your basic BG who can't make months ens meet,it's pretty startling,but I could point out at quite a few people on low paid jobs too.And probably many more If I only knew that many

You should know by now what thread I mean and perhaps you'd be more successful with the search engine.

[color:"purple"] Sorry my man. I have written many posts so I really don't know the particular one in which you are referring to. Still don't see the relevance of the example you are talking about to my original point to you. Instead of relying on other people's written opinions to support your arguments try providing your own to the present topic. This discussion is between me and you not me and Crash. [/color]

Besides again,behaviour so brazenly contrary to what's correct for thais from so many foreigners reflects badly on the foreigners who kindda try to "fit in"

[color:"purple"] We were not discussing avoiding brazen behavior to "fit in" such as rubbing a Thai you just met at a dinner party on the top of their head. We are talking about selecting a woman based on physical beauty or what society considers attractive. Don't confuse the arguments.

IMO a foreigner that selects his women on the basis of what that(Thai) society deems as beautiful in order to "fit in" instead of his own criteria is pretty pathetic. I seriously hope that you did not travel thousands of miles to experience another culture only to have that culture dictate to you who you should be attracted to and who you shouldn't be attracted to based on physical features.

BTW- every Thai man I have spoken with considers blond haired blue-eyed girls from California(think Baywatch) to be the most beautiful women in the world. Maybe you need to go to California and bring a beauty back to Thailand on your arm so you can be the envy of every Thai man. I am more than sure you will "fit in" better.[/color]

":BTW- every Thai man I have spoken with considers blond haired blue-eyed girls from California(think Baywatch) to be the most beautiful women in the world. Maybe you need to go to California and bring a beauty back to Thailand on your arm so you can be the envy of every Thai man"

I think it would do.Now what I can tell you??I won't let thais influence me that much and I'll make effort to find next darkisk,small,flat nosed squared face and gross isaan girl I meet attractive.OK,I'll even stop looking down on the guy who holds her hand,just to ensure JJsushi I haven't travelled that far for nothing.

Frankly I do feel daily in BKK that while as foreigners we enjoy a rather easy life here,we're given the very scum of that society to play around with.Very frustrating and one more incentive to go home

I think if you went back and read the posts in this thread, you might reconsider the last statement you made, NopebutforU.

I think any resident (and many visitors too!) has 'access' to many beautiful straight Thai girls who I suppose some may consider the 'cream of the society.' Personally, I think calling the bargirls or more specifically Isaan bargirls, the scum of the society is too harsh. But, I won't get into that.

My point is that you really can date straight Thai women (yes, that would include the highly desirable Thai-Chinese ladies) if you want to make the effort to do so.

And, for me, this is just one more incentive for me to stay here. :)

"My point is that you really can date straight Thai women (yes, that would include the highly desirable Thai-Chinese ladies) if you want to make the effort to do so.

And, for me, this is just one more incentive for me to stay here. "

Check the chinese girl thread in Nightlife,just got rid of thai chinese lady,though not very desirable.A very nice Thai student jilted me recently.Yes it's possible but it's far from obvious when you watch the couples around.And I repeat the more guys think it's OK to walk in Emporium with their Gogo GF the more regular girls will hesitate dating a farang.How many times it happened to you planning to go out with a regular GF as well as a western friend,and having problem over the girl he wants to bring along??Happened to me quite a few times.

I won't let thais influence me that much and I'll make effort to find next darkisk,small,flat nosed squared face and gross isaan girl I meet attractive.OK,I'll even stop looking down on the guy who holds her hand,just to ensure JJsushi I haven't travelled that far for nothing.

[color:"purple"] I find this statement so ludicrous and nonsensical I couldn't possibly accept that you may actually be serious or you believe what you wrote. Therefore I won't bother with a serious comment to it.

[/color]

Frankly I do feel daily in BKK that while as foreigners we enjoy a rather easy life here,we're given the very scum of that society to play around with.

[color:"purple"] The very scum of society? Please clarify what you would call the scum of Thai society(I hope you are not refering to Issan women that you mentioned earlier because if you are you sound like a complete moron who doesn't have the intelligence to couch his words in a manner that will not show unbridled prejudice).

I thought we were discussing the physical features of women that Thai sociey find unattractive. I did not know that physically unappealing women were the scum of society. i did not know that Thai society "gave" you anything to play around with. [/color]

Very frustrating and one more incentive to go home

[color:"purple"] Probably the most telling and accurate statement you have made thus far. I think you may have overstayed your sojourn in Thailand and it may soon be time for you to depart. [/color]

Archived