What is a good BG?

I want to tell a story about a good freelancer, just because there are so many bad stories about BG here on this board.

On my last holidays I met a nice girl, a freelancer. She used to play with every man and it was very interesting to see how she was playing with them. Because I don't like when girls play with me I wasn't interested in her, but of course she had other plans. Finally I went to Koh Samet with her.

So why do I think that she is a good girl:

1) She has never told me that she loves me, and after three days she told me about her BF (also a farang)

2) She never asked for money, but it was clear that I should pay something

3) She was taking care of me

4) She told me that she will send the money to her mum from the beginning

Ok, she drunk too much from time to time and she was playing with other men even when I was with her (when she was drunken). But I did butterfly one time too so I can't blame her for that.

I think she knows that I like her a lot and probably she isn't telling the truth all the time, but she made it clear from the beginning that she loves another guy.

No I come to my point:

Why do you think that a BG is bad when she is going with customers even when she has you as a BF. For her it is just a business, perhaps she will like the customer a little bit if he is nice, but she still loves only you. And as long that you haven't married her you should accept that she is going with other customers. Ok, you pay her for not doing it, but sometimes she just needs some more money. And for her it isn't a big sin, because it is her job and she thinks that you know it.

It would be better if you didn't send money and let her doing her business till 3 months before the marriage. If she is sending you nice mails and writing that she loves you even if you don't send money it is much more likely that it is true.

And if you can accept her profession she doesn't have to lie.

So how do you know if she loves you? Wait till she gets offers to marry other farangs (it should be a better offer than you can give). If she doesn't accept then maybe she loves you.

I ask you one more question: What is more important, that she loves you or that she doesn't go with other guys? Because for her sex and love are two totally different things.

Ok, don't blame me, these are just some thoughts and I don't have a lot of experience with BG.

Best regards,

naiv

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you hit on lots of great points. I am sometimes amazed how some guys will get so offened or feel ripped of when a BG just does her job. I have minimal experience as well, but I clearly understand that for whatever the reason BG's have sex for money! simple as that. Secraterys type for money, Shopgirls sell things for money. ect ect.

I think it is hard to do, but please do not equate sex and love. Just because a BG has sex with someone (including you) it has virtualy nothing to do with any emotional factors. They have worked very hard to separte the two. Please give them credit for having pulled that off. The addage of once a BG always a BG may or may not apply to each girl. But I think you have to be comfotable with that possibilty before you ever get involved with one. If you are willing to accept who she is and what she does with a totaly open heart and mind, then I think you have a pretty good chance of having a decent relationship. If not, just get in line with all the other "I just don't understand, I gave here a chance to get out of that life" guys

Hi!

The problem is that if you are really serious with the girl and want to build a future with her, then you want to make sure BEFORE you marry her, that she is capable of staying away from other farang men and customers.

If she can not be faithful to me as a girlfriend i doubt she will as a wife. And unless you are so open minded that you can accept her going with customers even when shes your wife, you have to make sure about her first, and a long time before marriage too.

Regards

well, it's a question of second chances. there are more than a few bargirls around who wasted years on a farang who then suddenly decided not to marry her. back to the old job but a few years older and not a cent richer.

here in this country she does not have the luxury of a second chance. and bargirls are not that stupid anymore to think that every western male going to a bar is prince charming on white horse.

those girls are in a profession where they have the opportunity to make good money, but only within a very limited time. every year lost to some farang dead beat (and there are lots around) is a considerable negative impact on her working life.

basically, a bargirl is just widening her options, part of her chosen career. if a guy can't accept that, he should not fall in love with a bargirl.

Hi again

I just want to add a couple of things.

If you love this girl you would want her to stay as far away from that business as possible because it is dangerous. She can contract HIV and other STD?s. She can run into psycho customers that beat her up or abuse her in other ways. She can become a bit of a psycho herself as well just being in that trade, and if you relly love her, you dont want anything bad happend to her. If you don?t send her money and ?force? her to prostitute herself she will probably not believe that you love her. A relationship like what you are taking about is doomed to failure with no trust to start of with at all and even if YOU are open minded enough to deal with it, what about her? What will she think about you letting her fuck around with other men? Admittedly a lot of Thai guys have relationship with BG?s but usually only to milk money out of the poor girls.

If it is more like a temporary fling with the girl then i can be open minded and accept her screwing around as well but i am talking about if you are really serious about her and want marry her.

Regards

>Admittedly a lot of Thai guys have relationship with BG’s but usually only to milk money out of the poor girls.<

oh, oh, the "poor girls" again...

actually, most of those "poor girls" are not really in the business to find prince charming with a beerbelly and double their age.

it's a bit more complicated...

there are more than a few bargirls around who wasted years on a farang who then suddenly decided not to marry her

I was one of those assholes once. Well, no marriage promised but I let her have her high hopes without me really intending to fill them. I'm more careful now at the outset, if I'm going to be with a girl for a while, to make it clear I'm not going to get serious about her. Unfortunately this changes the dynamics signifigantly, but It's really better for both of us.

A good bar girl to me:

1) Good sex and lots of it (ideally she enjoys it too)

2) 'takes care' of me in that way that good bar girls do.

3) Doesn't have bad habits like smoking, drinking, gambling

4) Resonably intelligent and fun to hang out with

5) Isn't all about money and wants to have fun while she

works.

(I used to prefer girls that worked out of 'neccessity'

rather than financing their lifestyles, but now I don't

give a damn.)

I'm unsure with wich of your two posts I agree more...Just going through a rough spot (see my other post) with my gf who screwed her former customer. She is sorry (that I found out) and her defence is - she wanted her options open if I left her.

Openly, she is saying - I have to make 100% commitment and she'll forget there is more than one man on the planet.

She's not asking when I am coming again any more - every day, she wants me to explain why are we not together today. The time is up - she's sick of waiting.

To the original poster - a good BG is any BG who can be restored into her pre-bar state.

>>>>To the original poster - a good BG is any BG who can be restored into her pre-bar state.<<<<

I don't think that is possible. Kind of like a docile bear who finally tastes human blood. He'll never be the same, and will crave it his whole life from then on.

Once a bar girl, always a bar girl from then on.

I've come away this last time with a different outlook. Spent most of my time with two freelancers (not together). One said she "need man, Have to have sex". When ever I get back from LOS, I'm horny as hell for a month, then tapers off. These girls have a lot of sex. Maybe 3 times during a L/T, and then with Thai B/F or husband. It's been said that some will even, after work, pay to screw a Thai male prositute. Their labido is very hightened. Use it, or lose it. These girls use it.

The point is I'm wondering how much of thier sex drive comes into play here. Seems like a Thai bar girl just cannot be faithful. Maybe it's not all about the money. Maybe after a while they actually need the sex and excitment, and can't help themselves from screwing other men. They've tasted the forbidden fruit, and like it.

Just another take. It's a slant I've not seen brought up here before.

HT

Much is said how hard it is for B/G's to endure having to have sex with strangers, and what a rough job it is. Sorry, I'm just not seeing this. I've had a number get pissed off because I can't go a 4th round. If they really didn't like the sex, they'd be working across the street at the pharmacy, or 7-11. There is no question this is a very big factor to the whole equation.

HT

Archived