What is a good BG?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i read that thread.

it is a very common story which so often ends in tremendous pain for both sides. different expectations, cultural misunderstandings, mistrust, etc.

lots of suffering, too many people end up hardened, cynical and destroyed for another relationship. 'hope you won't go that way. :)

one way that there are higher chances of success in such relationships are that the western man actually does live the (ex)bargirl for a while here, learns the language, and gets closer to her background. unfortunately that is not possible in most cases.

>I was one of those assholes once. Well, no marriage promised but I let her have her high hopes without me really intending to fill them. <

most of the time it starts out because of naivety. western man comes here, falls for the smiles and beauty without knowing much about the background problems of those girls or the society they are from. it all looks so nice, like a flirt back home...

important is to clearly make the difference, play around, don't make any promises, don't make any demands on fidelity (she might actually really wait for you, also out of naivety).

or when you think it's serious, than think twice before making any commitment, and don't break it.

a hard lesson to learn. but that's life - trying not to make the same mistake twice.

Hi,

In my opinion, it is hard to switch from being in a bar environment which can be exciting to a can-be-BORING normal wife role.

My problem is what a person expects from a partner, a past may haunt to no end. If we can do the best today and honesty is used as the most important factor of the relationship, it may work, no matter what background ones are from.

Cheers!

Hi,

[color:"red"] it is for B/G's to endure having to have sex with strangers, Sorry, I'm just not seeing this.[/color]

Many women will feel that it is a torture to have sex with strange men. However, women can adjust the feelings if ones must work in the sex industry. It can be considered "a job", and we all know that most of us adjust to the jobs one way or another.

Another main reason for women too is the feeling that we are being desired. May be that is why [color:"blue"] I've had a number get pissed off because I can't go a 4th round.[/color]

Poor baby! :D :D :D

Hi,

[color:"red"]A relationship like what you are taking about is doomed to failure with no trust to start of with at all and even if YOU are open minded enough to deal with it, what about her? [/color]

Really like what you said. Prostitution is not like a good office job that you can just quit, and nothing marks one for life.

[color:"red"]Admittedly a lot of Thai guys have relationship with BG?s but usually only to milk money out of the poor girls.

[/color]

No honor whatsoever.

Cheers!

>Many women will feel that it is a torture to have sex with strange men. However, women can adjust the feelings if ones must work in the sex industry. It can be considered "a job", and we all know that most of us adjust to the jobs one way or another.

Sorry to write what's following as a response to a lady's post, but one of direct participants in the scene put it in a much harsher way:

A bg, asked how does it feel going with strangers, responded:

"You know lady fucks with dogs in movie? She like dog? Why she go? For money!"

For the record, she did like some of her customers.

But, what happens at Taboo ST Hotel, is much like what she had said.

>>>Poor baby!<<<

That's how I feel, too :)

Seriously Jasmine, if it is such torture, why is it that 90% of these girls cannot keep their skirts down long enough to get past even the initial stages of a relationship. Much of what is on this board is stories about B/G girlfriends not being able to be faithful, and guys finding out their girlfriend has been screwing around on them. Of course money is a motivation, I'm just questioning wether the sole motivation. Most guys are addicted to the excitment, bright lights, noise, music, and promise of an almost certain great orgasm with a stranger of the opposite sex. You don't think that women can be effected in a similar manor?

I'm not talking about girl newbies fresh off the farm. Of course they are scared at first. I'm only saying I believe that some, if not many B/G's, are somewhat addicted to the sex, as well as the money. They have to have both to be really satisfied, and happy.

Point is I could walk up to many of these girls, offer to pay them double what they are making now to never be with another customer. They agree. I get on plane, and you and I both know they are in Grace Hotel 10 minutes later. Torture? It's a chosen profession.

I agree that to some, they hate doing it. But from my last trip, there are many who actually NEED it (sex). I must also say I explored the freelancer side this time, although I barfined a NEP go-go girl, told her I'd be back, and when I couldn't commit, I went back to pay her for S/T anyway, after leaving her in her bar dressed waiting to go. She said she not want my money, she just want go have sex with me. ??

Another: Beer Bar I frequent every day. After 3 days, girl I know (never been with her) says "I not hab customer 9 days. I need fuck bad. You take me S/T for free. I not charge you. You just make me cum, OK. I need. Too long".

I have 3 other examples of money totally not being the issue, just their need to have, and want, to have sex.

It's just another side of things I felt important to explore. These girls have sexual needs and desires. There is no doubt about this. How strong this fact plays into their actions is up for debate, but I do believe plays a significantly more important role than has been generally reconized here. I'm thinking having lots of sex produces a need that is greater than if not having. Having an orgasm 2,3,4 times a day, and then having that taken away by promise to be faithful, may have some sub-conceince effect that drives them back for more, without being to help it, or control. Sex is an addictive drug. Ultimatly, it is the greatest pleasure given to us, so we are naturaly driven to it. If this has any validity, it would explain a lot, concerning a B/G's seemingly inability to be with only one man.

Just some thoughts.

HT

<<Many women will feel that it is a torture to have sex with strange men>>

does this includes the ones who are looking for the now so common one night stand in the west too?

high thaied

<<Most guys are addicted to the excitment, bright lights, noise, music, and promise of an almost certain great orgasm with a stranger of the opposite sex. You don't think that women can be effected in a similar manor? >>

well,@ least not with a guy who could be their farther or with someone who weights a little bit less than a transitvan.even if you are the most sexaddict person on this world,would you like to sleep with a fiftyfive year old fat woman,who is drunk to make your luck perfect? lets face it,if you will take a closer look on the mayjority of punters in los,how many of them will fit into the "handsome man" class? to enjoy sex you need someone you are attracted to and i seriously doubt that this is the case most of the time from the bg's view. :(

cyberbeno4

Archived