What is a good BG?

HT,

Interesting theory you are developing here:

[color:"red"]Sex is an addictive drug. Ultimatly, it is the greatest pleasure given to us, so we are naturaly driven to it.[/color]

The sex we have is certainly part of the strong need I feel for my gf, but what surprises me is the quantity of sex she is after, and that's beyond anything I ever had with farang or thai woman alike. I don't understand this. Sex has been improving over time with her, altough it started of quite "heavily" from day one. I probably learned her a few things she never experienced before and she is asking for it. That's ok. What I don't understand is why she is groping me for sex severall times a day, at the most unexpected hours of day/night. Has she been taught she needs to do this to please me 24h/day?

After a month or two of such a treatement I openly ask for some "rest" and one might think her menstruation period gives me some relief for 5 days, but that's not the case: she continues to harras me!

She "only" spent 78 days in the bar scene and I know she had a hard time "adapting" and she did not have a significant sex life before that period. Therefore I doubt the short bar life to be the cause of her sexual appetite.

And, since we know each other (11 months) she has not been sleeping with other men (yet)

Go figure...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi thalenoi,

It is very interesting. And something not very often acknowledged here. Some of these girls have huge sexual appitites, which goes against the grain of much what is written here. I do understand that many of these girls would prefer to just take the money, and not engage in the sex. But there are many who do like the sex. While looks in the west are all-important (to address previous posters comment), I think Thai girls place a much less emphasis on this, and can be easily sexually stimulated by not-so-attractive men, as long as he is attentive to her, and shows he genuienly cares about her.

Sex is a very natural part of life, which I have come to believe is the Thai outlook. They do not have right wing religious hang ups on this issue. The shyness with the towel after shower comes from them not thinking themselves beautiful, and a certain insecurity about their looks. As we all know, once the towel comes off, and they are comfortable with how you see them, they quickly become very animalistic.

While your Mee may not fall into my stated catagory, it does, at least show, that Thai women can be very sexually oriented, and need a great deal of sex to be satisfied. For whatever reason, it does need to be acknowleged that many Thai girls love sex, and as such, must have an outlet for their need.

Ask any Thai B/G girl you know if she would like to go 6 months without having any sex what-so-ever with anybody?? Sex is a very natural part of life for them. Like eating, and sleeping. It is a nessesity. Like breathing air. And not nessesarily equated with love. Simply a bodily need that must be satisfied for them, like all of us. East meets West, and the confusion develops. "You not here, man is, so I go. I need eat, sleep, fuck. You not here, so I eat, sleep, fuck without you. What problem?. You know I lub you too mutt! I not care about him. He only customer. I only with him for sex".

HT

Actually a BG told me, that she wants to have sex at least tree times per day when she is with her BF. And she told that she likes sex too much. Of course she can be without sex for some time, but when i asked her if she could be faithful for some month, she told me that if she is drunken and meets a handsome man then she can't resist.

But i think she is just like most of other women and men, west or est.

"But i think she is just like most of other women and men, west or east"

not same same me thinks! as a prostitute used to going with all sorts of men she's be much 'easier' pursuaded to a 'one night stand' regardless of money involved than a 'regular' girl being it from west or east...

still many 'regular' western girls could on the contrary easily be 'easier' than 'regular' eastern girls ::

indeed very interesting & perhaps little debated subject.

but not much different from the nature of many punters myself included. I mean we need sex as well & severel times a day preferably... of course it need to be with a young a sexy little thing even if we're a bit old, fat & bald ourselves(not myself included here obviously :o). so how many would abstain from sex totally if e.g. some rich chick payed you to stay in your home & wait for just her to come on infrequent visits???

I didn't talk about one night stands only. When you are away for some months it could be easily a one month stand!

At least here in the west most of people just can't be alone and without sex for several months. I have heard people complaining when they see their partner only at the weekend.

And when you are planning to go, for example, for 6 months to the USA to learn english, then most people tell you that your relationship will break.

So most people in the west think that a period of one month is the absolut maximum that you can stay away.

From this point of view, the BG are just like normal western girls.

I am not sure that eastern girls are "better".

Best regards,

naiv

Hi Niav,

>>>>Actually a BG told me, that she wants to have sex at least tree times per day when she is with her BF. And she told that she likes sex too much. Of course she can be without sex for some time, but when i asked her if she could be faithful for some month, she told me that if she is drunken and meets a handsome man then she can't resist.

But i think she is just like most of other women and men, west or est.<<<<

Kind of makes my case. She loves sex, and can only be faithful unless she has a few beers and meets someone she likes. It then becomes an irresistable situation for her, where she will have sex with a stranger, simply because of her desire for it, even though in a relationship. I don't think the same can be said, in general, of a girl in the west. It would take more than a few beers for her to throw away a relationship, in most cases. It would take more than that for her to be able to not resist.

HT

Hi IB13,

Good anology. Flip the coin, and what could they expect from us. Fidelity? I think not. Got some babe out-of-country sending us money to stay home, and we then get bored, and go out for a night out. We run into a girl who says she will take us home for 2 hours and give us the best BJ of our life, and give us a little cash to boot. Nobody will know, and we get to blow that pent up orgasm we're holding inside, that our out-of-country babe started in the first place. It's her fault I'm so horny anyway, right? I still love her, even though I'm going to bust a nut with this new girl. She must know I have to do this in order to be able to sit here a wait for her.

In the end, we can all justify just about anything.

We are male punters, and they are female punters. Same-same. Very little difference, in many cases.

HT

You can see it in another way too:

A forty years old farang is coming to BKK, chooses a 16 year old virgin, learns her to drink, to have fun and to make love.

And when she becomes the perfect sex machine, after some months of training, he thinks that it would be a could idea to pay her a monthly salary so that she will always be there, when he will come back to BKK.

And then he is surprised that she was going with other customers too!

And the best is, that he calls her a bad girl!

Perhaps we should discuss about another question:

What is a good customer.

Best regards,

naiv

>> Once a bar girl, always a bar girl from then on.

Saw few days ago that you made 3 or 4 trips to Thailand, and of course this gives you 'TOTAL knowledge'.

Girls that work in the bar are persons, with feelings, objectives, no much different than you or me. It's true what you wrote about some girls but extend that to all them?

sad1960 (been four times in Thailand during the last two weeks!!!)

Archived