Drug abuse in BKK

Plainsdrifter

To all,

( not against Fly - but last poster :) )

Do all remember that drugs are a definite no-no on this board.......

Sofar this threat has being going on fine, but please no names, details of drugs, places, prices, etc........ let us just keep to the problem posed to us and lets try to help our members here.

Cheers !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also have green yaa baa. Again purported to be stronger.

Much less common, but have seen girls in CM with the green ones. Pink or orangish are the most common.

BB, just telling what it looks like so guys can know it if they find it at their girlfriends place. I think this thread is important since it is such a common drug and there is so much misinformation or lack of information about it.

In CM I would estimate at least 75 percent of bar girls are on this shit. That comes from personal friendships and observations.

I know of plenty of girls in jail up there too.

I don't think colour makes any difference to the strength. From amphetamines.com:

"Methamphetamine in its pure hydrochloride salt form is colorless. However, products on the market today are often not colorless. The following is a table of some common impurities and the colors associated with them. Note: There is no doubt a segment of the dealers who will add food coloring or some other such color to their drug to make it more appealing, with the philosophy that a brightly-colored product may sell better than an off color product. This is relatively uncommon however.

RED: The product was made from pseudoephedrine, and the red coloring of the tablet was not adequately washed away (it is difficult)

ORANGE: Ephedrine sulfate was used, and some of the sulfate was reduced to sulfur.

PURPLE: Iodine from a phosphorus-iodine reaction was not washed out.

GREEN: Copper (or other metallic) salts somehow made their way in to the mixture, probably due to the reaction vessel used in the manufacture.

BROWN: Oxidized red coloring (see above), or tablating agent was present in the reduction."

still, i think it is getting more and more important for board members to know about the different drugs here, esp. ya maa.

the drug raids are getting intensified, and when someone lives with a bargirl/is caught with one who has more than a certain amount of pills on her, he can be in deep shit.

people should be aware that thailand is in the middle of a war against drugs and moving around scenes like the barscene, where more than a few girls are using those drugs means that there are possibilities to be caught in the middle.

not to make people paranoid, but i think people should be able to identify the different drugs generally used here and know a bit of the effects of them.

and very important, people should definately know about the VERY severe penalties when caught.

ya maa is since a few years in classification one, meaning that the same penalties apply as with heroin. as far as i know, being caught with more than 20 pills means a life sentence.

also, there is a government directive, that nowadays a foreigner caught with any amount of drugs is to be deported and put on a blacklist, even if the amount is so small that it even would not mean a prison sentence. it all depends on the arresting officer if he wants the person deported.

All,

Yes I know it is an important thread and I know we should be informed and receptive for all this, but still remember guys that this is an open board and we are threading a very thin line here as drugs are definitely no-no.

So, discuss at lenght, just keep it clean to keep this thread alive :)

You know we are keeping an eye on this, and I know KS is doing that as well ;)

Cheers !

Do you know what is in the Thai yaa baa? I don't want to know how to make it, just what nasty shit is in it. That would be an eye opener as I'm sure it has got to be some dangerous stuff.

Also what are the scientifically proven long term affects? I'm not looking for government propoganda, but actual health issues.

BB,

Thanks for keeping this open.

>>I don't want to know how to make it, just what nasty shit is in it. <<

ephedrin and coffein, a 30% - 70% mixture (just don't remember anymore which one was 30, and which was 70%). that information comes from people who do get them tested in the labs.

>>Also what are the scientifically proven long term affects?<<

paranoia, depression, halucinations (in the clinical sense).

as far as i know, the long term effects on the brain are, that they work in a similar way as endorphines.

in the end the own body does not produce those endorphines anymore at all, leaving the long term user in a constant state of depression, depending on medication.

loads of caffeine I agree, same same with heroin at times, though not as much , it helps make it smokeable aparently.As for what else is in ya baa, well lets just say "lots of really bad shit!! ".

Fly,

It won't be Ephedrine and caffine just mixed together, Ephedrine or Psydo- ephedrine are precursors used to make meth amphetamine suplhate along with red phosporous and with a few other very very small additions. The ratios and method of the synthesis is crucial to the reaction.

The actual synthesis for Yaa Baa is pretty rudimentary and consequently is high in toxins for the user ; additionally the process results in evironmental pollutants.

Yaa Baa on a small scale could be knocked up in a hotel room with very few implements however to put it in pill form you would need a press.

Making Meth amphetamine in the west is hard as the Pre cursors such as Ephedrine are in themselves restriceted substances, therefore the chemist has to be skilled as he has to synthesise the precursors themselves before he even attempt his goal. In Thailand it will be a lot lot easier to manufacture.

STH

Archived