Are TGs mentally damaged by Prostitution?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my 2 pennies ( satang )

Here in farangland, I am a manager of a strip club and the women here are much more psychologically damaged by what they do then by what the TG's do. I have always been treated with affection and kindeness ( two things you can't fake ) while in Thailand. The women I am around constantly here are just horrible trainwrecks of damaged psyche.

just my opinion

Again, I would argue that they were screwed up to start before they even set foot it a strip club. I knew girls in collage who stripped, didn't need the money either, just a need to have the attention/power trip whatever. Aalso knew girls who banged every guy who came down the pike, never took a dime (we need to encourage this :)) So I would argue something in their lives besides poverty drove them to it. I knew a lot of "dancers" a few years back, a lot of them had real issues, most of them were to lazy to have real jobs, and just wanted fast money to party with. Different situation and attitude than the girls in LOS.

Fripence,

Exactly what I asked in my last post. They had a t.v. special here about the "Jonhn School" in San Francisco. This is where you have to go if they entrap you trying to pick up a street walker. Basically, you have to listen to a health (scare) lecture, get yelled at by a cop, who later gets misty eyed as the girls tell their story. They bring in a bunch of old beat down women who are supposedly ex-hookers. These women tell you how they grew up in abusive households, around drugs and alcohol, were sexually abused etc...then, they start to blame thr "Johns" for their plight. The excuse is, if you weren't out looking for sex, they wouldn't be out selling it. But because we sick men want sex, somehow they are forced to sell it. In listening to this show, it appeared all the prostitutes had screwed up lives to begin with. It also appeared they would take no responsibility for their lives.

Sorry, OH, I skipped your post. Curious to see how this interference by the state in the US is developing. Not content with fines, court appearances, humiliating guys often productive in society by ensuring wives, children and employers discover their ?crimes? they continue to bully decent citizens with these ?therapy? sessions. If the Thai authorities followed up with this example of rehabilitation they could make a fortune. Not much good the cops going after the girls if they can?t get much out of them in fines, besides it would spoil the game.

Archived