Are TGs mentally damaged by Prostitution?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

future

You think she will end up in the industry?

I will be looking after her and make sure she goes to school etc.

I can travel at a moments notice and have on several occasions have called from the airport for papa to pick me up without any notice.

So i will keep my eye on her schooling,and get her to my city highschool as soon as she is old enough.

thats planA at this point

spend on other things

yes i am sure of that to.

But if they buy more items for the home and food stuffs she will also benefit.

I know GF is a spend thrift i have seen her in action,she is young and never had anymoney nor the family thats why she got 100k upfront to work in MP in the first place.

:(I got busted by these bastards exactly entrapment. I never had to go to the school as I was leaving the country the next day. But they still made me pay for the school/fine. I wonder if I will be let back in the country. What a setup it was

Says torneyboy:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />

allow it to go on

I dont want it to go on!!!

I can't just rock up and whisk her away can i...we would both end up in a river somewhere do you agree?

Also she is under contract..finishes in mid feb when i will see her again.

My first post on the board was the full story up untill the new contract.

I pai over 280000.00THB to get out of the last 3 months of that contract.

After about 3 months at home up north(not issan) she called me and said she wanted to work a little bit.(no money etc)

I send average 30000.00 per month plus pay phone bill.

have also bought i lost count 7 mobiles over two years and am buying a new motor bike for a home coming gift this is number 3 bike BTW one was for mother to take the child 2 .5 years to school etc.

not to mention other gifts food school fees.

So if is a game a very expensive one yes?

I care about her a lot otherwise i just stop everything bang all done...what happens then?

Question why do you only quote a single word or phrase from the poster you are responding to? Not picking on you just curious as to the methodology you implement.

I am thouroughly confused by the amounts and situation you are in with your GF.

First, what type of indentured service contract is your girlfriend in and why does she continue to accept these contracts when you send her money.

Second, why is a woman that lives upcountry unable to live cofortably on roughly the US $700 a month you send her in addition to all of the school fees and other gifts. You also mentioned the 100,000 baht she recieves upfront from the MP. The amount of money you mentioned makes her a very solid middle class Thai for upcountry living even accounting for the child and her mother. Where in the world does all of the money go? ::

Your story is not adding up either your numbers are wrong or there is a hell of a lot more to this than you are saying.

figure dont add up

Ill say again

the 100k up front was only for the first Mp.

they are made to sign a contract (for want of a better word) and they take the ID card from them.

she has to work off the money,she had some days off here and there and the "TAN" i think is the word adds money to the amount owed she has 10 girls working for her in side the Mp my GF was from same village as her so they slept in a room just two not up to six as her friends.

I went out with "tan" and others for dinners ect and got to know what was going on and the girls kept me informed.

The 100k went straight to the family..i have seen all the paperwork on this whole matter..was not born yesterday!

I was told after we paid the 280k not to come back to this Mp in BKK BTW. she was there 7 months when i met her.

I am giving the full story and real amounts because that is what happened.

we went back to her town and stayed all ok till about 3 months later when she told me she wanted to work a little bit...about this point(i dont keep a diary) yaa baa raised its head..papa found some and she was upset when he threw this away...withdrawl i think set in i dont know.

Next thing she has signed a new contract no money up front this time....has told me many times she is a buffalo and wants me to meet her in Feb when contract finshes.

All other amounts were for to spend on clothes phone etc.

She can spend money very fast i have seen her in MBK and up country many times...trolleys of stuff...Big c 5000 for groceries just in one we had two on one trip.

So she had a fight with papa and ran off..thats what i understand and believe because i saw the fight but not there after to see why she felt she must go.

Sorry i may be out of seqence i forgot to mention MP Bkk they got very little in tips talking with the GFs friends 100-200 was a top tip.

And the one she is at know Thai only little or zero.

hope this helps a bit with your confusion if not PM

"I dont want it to go on!!!"

Sorry, it seems to me that you are doing your best for the girl. I am sorry if I had the wrong impression, but reading your post it surely looked weird.

But if you do not give this girl an ultimatum things will not get better. She has to make a choice of what she wants with her life. You won't help the situation by backing her up when she destroys everything.

Cheers and good luck.

Says torneyboy:

Next thing she has signed a new contract no money up front this time

Why would she need to sign a contract if her parents aren't getting any cash up front? What sort of contract is it? Did they take her ID card this time too? There are plenty of MPs where she can work and make good money without having to enter into a year-long contract.

Archived