Are TGs mentally damaged by Prostitution?

I'm sorry. I got a different impression at first but it does sound like you have tried to help her. I do wonder how this girl can handle dealing with her life. It really does sound like hell to me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I'd really hate to say this (although I am convinced that I am not the only one thinking this), but having read this thread as well as some of your other posts, I am afraid you are being scammed big-time.

30K a month not enough for upcountry??? My brother-in-law just sold his rice harvest and made a profit of ~50,000 Baht. That is his income for a family of 4 for a year!!

I really hope I wrong in this, but the evidence is severly stacked against it. The amounts of money you have thrown, and seem to keep throwing, at her are totally out there in my opinion. I mean 280K to get her out of a 3-month contract? 7 mobiles, 3 bikes, 5,000 a month for an upcountry school?

I suggest you take a serious look at this relationship.

Sanuk!

contract

1 year contract had 3 months to go.

started out at 100k but she disappeared for a week and had a day off here and there so the MP added 3000THB for each day she no showed so it grew to this huge amount and would be stuck there for 100 years to pay it back Yes

i saw all the paperwork on it .

not a scam i know her very well and have stayed with family in up country several times while she is under contract they are beautifull people and the little girl you have to see to believe and there is no way i will allow her to follow her mothers footsteps.

I eventually want her to do at least the last 2 years of Uni in my city..papa and i have already discussed this.

All this has been over the last 2 years.

Food drinks clothes disco and movies all come from the salary i give her.

They live a long way out so a motor bike is needed...she rode a push bike before everywhere.

Hi,

"Food drinks clothes disco and movies all come from the salary i give her."

And that would be very very easy.

I don't think you have any idea of the cost of living up country, do you? I just told you of a family of 4 living on ~4-5,000 Baht and you don't see that 30K for one girl is a bit excessive?

Anyway, your money, your life, your decision.

Sanuk!

explain etc

ok so she may over spend on drinks for girl friends or yaa baa i don't know about that.

but i am thinking of a 2 year old child with no future if i stop helping.

that is my motivation .

Why would i put you or anybody else on for that matter.

are we not here to talk about things thai and learn from each other

Archived