I found a letter

>No hes not getting rid of ehr he has forgiven her for telling lies and she is to scared to leavef him at the moment because she thinks i wont take care of her, and i guess she is right at this point.

Akarr, both you and the Norsk bloke are a plain shit for her.

Concealing someone who is, IMO, a criminal?

You can find that kind of person among any nationality. Don't fall for her Thainess. (edited here by TTM, extensive us eof word "s**t").

Sorry for the rant but I could not restrain myself.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only to sum it up:

In spring while preparing to transfer your GF to your country she disconnected completely for a long time and you have been lied that she went to Taiwan. Later you learned (not from her) that your GF left Thailand to marry a Norwegian guy.

Now she has troubles with her husband and he found about you. She contacts you again and you learn that he paid a lot of money to her. You didn?t pay much "except" a diamond ring. She asked to return to you, because he is planning to send her home. You are not sure what to do, but in the mean time this guy forgives her and she stays with him (status as of today Dec. 8)

Wow! I sincerely respect the talent of this woman ::to manipulate two adult men that both still long for her and it seems that she is able to convince Mr. Akarr and the other guy to trust her made-up stories every time.

Mr. Akarr I think you received some strong comments from our fellow members who know much more about Thai women than a newbie like me. If you still move on with her - it seems that you have regular (daily?) contact with her, which is a proof of your affection ? you cannot be helped and every additional advice is completely useless. ::

the question for me is why she call me after 4 months? and when she does why she cry on the phone saying she loves me and never forget me

Giver her an Oscar for her performance. :o

I havent been able to be real angry at her and tell her to piss off yet

Why, you enjoy being lied to and having your emotions played with ::

Please for your own health and wellbeing.

Cut her loose and move on with your life.

Well

after lots of thinkng and a lots of beer, i came to the conclusion that i wont call her again and i changed my phonenumber now, will change my swedish one when i get back to sweden in 2 days...

Her husband called me again saying he was sending her back and i asked him why? and we talked and isaid i wont have any contact with her anmymore and he can do whatever. he sent me a sms saying that she told him that she been lying to him and now he has forgiven her. after that she tried to call me 3 times at night but i did not answer the phone. i dont want to hear what she has to say. i guess it was both good and bad the she called me. bad that now i can not hope anymore she turns up............. and good that is finnaly over and it was my decision what i wanted to do........

so MR. Moderator i think you can close this thread now

I know there is many girls around the word and not nlyni Thailand. i like thailand and i think i be backl here again for holiday..

Meet a friend that is happily engaged with a Thai girl now for 3 years. they are down here in phuket and building a house. he meet her 3 years ago in a bar when she was all fresh adn took her out of there. now she lives and works in sweden with him and they get along just fine and never fight or have any problems. she is the one that helps him out with economy and building gthe house and planning for their future, i mean this Thai girl is an angel. and she really looks after him. to say his comment is thatshe saw her the first night and it said click. he just knew that she was it. and he ahd been down in thailand for 15 years from time to time on holiday and said well after 700 tries or so he found her.

i guess with time everyone can find someone to be with...

its all about timing i guess

Hmmm

just great........

had my phone turned off for 2 weeks almost and now when i turn it on i get 2 phonecalls.

one from my ex in norway that last time we spoke she didnt want to speak with me again i should forget her and think of her as dead.

Now apparently she is very alive. telling me the same story again and what do i think she is some kind of movie? she smashed her mobile also in anger and destryed her simcard. but this time she didnt give me her new number if she gotten any. well i do care less at this moment and wonder what she is trying to do with me and my feelings...... if she dont want to talk with me why she calls me? well another great mystery and i do really wish she stop that i love you forever thing and i never forget you stuff. and in next second please forget me.... wel dam it i was forgetting you then you call me again reminding me i forget you thanks very much...... but the good part is with this it not hurt as much any more.

next great call i get is from my other one wh ois with her englishman. and yet again i hear same thing but this time its like she is trying to calm things down and see how angry i am at her. well i am still pretty upset of what she told me the last time and i do not know if i can forget or want to forget but even here i feel more distant and not care to much any more.

I am satisfed with myself that i did not pleed to anyone of them and did keep calm and distant when i spoke to them, i did not tell anyone of them about my cashier cause i feel better to let them know i am alone here and maybe pretend i want them back. but that not gonna happen

i got my new friend and i do care more for her each time i speak with her, Visa papers on the way and soon she be here i hope,

well maybe i should turn my phone off again, looks like the best way to handle girls like that is to ignore them or not giving them attention.

Cheers

i know my ex in norway go to Thailand next month and then my phone will be busy i guess, but the one who answer my phone when she calls will be my GF that will be a nice suprise for her dont you think?

and why not go holiday to Hua Hin and visit the other one with my new GF when we go to thailand for holiday...

hehe i am thinking to much and i do feel some joy when knowing things dont turn their way..

what goes around comes around i guess

Cheers

Hi,

[color:"red"]again i should forget her and think of her as dead.

Now apparently she is very alive. telling me the same story again and what do i think she is some kind of movie? she smashed her mobile also in anger and destryed her simcard. but this time she didnt give me her new number if she gotten any. [/color]

Young man, like I posted before, she is enjoying the drama. Something about some Thai women, we seem to like some dramic events, especially on love. I am one of them who does not forget the "first love", but I will not go seeking the guy. If he walks back into my life now, I will still be friendly but darn cautious.

There was a Thai woman, a high school grad., she married a young American Air Force guy. One day her ex-lover showed up and she took off with him leaving 2 kids and husband. I finally found out later that the guy dumped her (again) and back she was with the husband once more.

Move on.

Cheers!

Archived