I found a letter

Not that it matters

but i got the whole letter translated to swedish from a thai girl that have been living here for a long time. well what can i say . its a fairy tale somehting she wrote to pass the time i guess and also made a white prince (me) and her as a princess of somekind. due to the fact that thai grammar and story telling is not as in western i have hard time to follow it all but reading this dont make me anymore cleaver. just makes me even more confused so i guess the ony thing i can do at this point until i know the truth and all of it if i ever gonna find out and if i want to find out is for me to go to Thailand and see an "alternative" as a friend said...

well i am in contact with a girl from down there i met my last visit but i dont know if its worth it after reading all the posts here.

this one dont try to hide the fact of what she do or why she does it.

telling her i was coming down so much she said in the phone

"you really miss me so much?"

other opstion is just to stay home and work and then do some more work and maybe get an extra work somewhere to be occupied 24/7.

dont feel to post the letter it self since its a private matter.

well i bought the ticket at least so its just to pack the bag and wait 5 more days before taking off, havent decided yet if i go or not.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akarr,

Read Highthaiued's first response. I agree. He's a bit blunt in labelling the BG's Whores and prostitutes, I prefer to talk about sex workers, but that's their chosen (Whether freely or not) profession. If, after the bad experience you had, you still want to come back for more, hoping for a happy end and great romance, don't. If I'd ever come back, it would with eyes wide open for fun and nothing more than that. If you can't do that, don't come back, this place may be dangerous for you.

Hmm i was browsing around and found nice site with a nice comment in it also

"As a one long time bar girl told me, she quoted the following. "Five years ago Farang was same buffalo (meaning not smart) he gave money easy to Thai lady and he believed everything Thai lady told him. Today is not same. Today Farang same ling.(Ling means monkey, referring to a smart person) Today Farang not give money easy because he know about Thai lady, now not easy to get money same before." When I heard that statement by her, I asked myself why is the Farang more aware about the Thai girl’s mentality then before? I realized that the more tourists that come to Thailand the more word of mouth spreads about the Thai lady but also because of the Internet. Yes the wonderful thing called the internet where anyone can get information about anything so people like us can have better knowledge on things including the mind of the Thai bar girl. "

there is much to be learned about the land of LOS

dont know about placing URL´s in the posts but i do anyway until sonmeone tells me to stop

http://www.mythaiconnection.com

hehe. i do love bargirls and the way they like to gossip about eachother. jealosy at its top.

found out tha this girl i am seeing now who has a boyfriend also has 2 more boyfriends that takes care of her, they warning me not to fall in love and break my heart again.

dont you just love compassion......

Akarr,

>>>>hehe. i do love bargirls and the way they like to gossip about eachother. jealosy at its top.<<<<

Dude....Jealousy my ass. They're gossiping about YOU! That's why they're laughing so hard. :):):)

>>>>found out tha this girl i am seeing now who has a boyfriend also has 2 more boyfriends that takes care of her, they warning me not to fall in love and break my heart again<<<<

Sounds like advice those 3 should be giving to themselves. Well, the 3 you *know* about, anyway. ::

HT

since i dont know you at all i cant comment whereever you know any girls at all or what releationship you have with these types of girls.

they do like to talk about eachother and they do gossip..... and they do call you up in sweden and tell you whats goind on.

try to make a friend instead ofjust fucking them all the time and you might be suprised how much you can find out about certain things.

someone them do care and tell you stuff for your own good and safety and concern. or maybe they are just careful not to lose good customer in bar that drinks alot and tips alot.

i dont know my friend but i do know what i hear and who i talk to. one thing i have learned in my past is to be more alert if i hear something. its not always bullshit i hear.

if i had listen before to my friends then i would not have been in this position. an observer that is neutral is always able to pick up and hear things that are said or how someone behaves.

but no rules with no exceptions saying that some do talk and some dont.

Daer Akkar,

Wow man, 214 posts in just 10 days...........

You are posting so much in all different forums, whereas - IMO - you should read more about this board...........

Also before judging longstanding members here, better read some more about what they / we write, just to avoid the above post to HT..........

Just a comment, not a flame, ok ?

I hope you have a nice trip soon, live your dream, and then come back to the board with a different perspective on things.

Cheers !

Well i am trying to read as much of the board as i can. and yes i have not been in the mood to goout here in sweden, its a bit lame compared of going out in Thailand so i rather stay home and make posts and dream of next trip....

by the way you have somewhere you Post pictures?

does it take to much space? was thinking more of a photo gallery for the members or something like that.... not to show of who and what girlsfriends we had during our stay in thailand. but sure i send you a picture of me if you like with my latest target

Archived