I found a letter

Akkar,

Well, a few points here :

- most members here want to stay anonymous without pics anyway

- no pics of girls, it is not a website of that kind

- too much space anyway

- the owner decided long ago to protect his own interests and it will always be a no-no, better this way.

Cheers !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now there is more to it........ I got a call this morning about 8 am from my ex girlfriends sister that lives in Germany and she was asking for her. i guess she didnt have heard the news yet... 2 hours later 10am a friend of hers calls and is asking for my EX. they had been working together in Taiwan before. she had not spoken to my EX for about 4 months and tehn my EX told her she was going back to sweden to me again and gave her my Phone number so she could calll when she gets back from Taiwan.

seems eveyrtime i start to feel better and accept this whole story something turns up and gets my emotions moving again...

well 1 more day then i am down in LOS i guess i find something there to occupy my mind with.

• 3 weeks later...

Well after almost 4 months of total silence she finnaly callde me and was crying in the phone for almost 2 hours.

Its all true that she got married in Norway.. i asked her where she was and she told me at first she is in Norway on holiday, telling her i have been trying to contact her and spoken to her friends she told me all about it..... crying....

Well she want me back now and i guess its not fun to live in the northern parts of Norway where they have lots of snow and its real cold.

main reason she married him is ause he paid her 900 000bath to her father when he had some insurrnce problems and almost went to Jail after a car accident or somthing like that. well she is calling me again today she gave me her adress in norway and phone number,

i still dont know what i want to do. i am not angry anymore or i just do still care about her to much and i really to be honest dont know what to do now. maybe i meet her and talk with her eye to eye and see what kind of feelings i have at this point.

mainreason she left me is that i sit to much in front of the computer playing games and i do not tlak to her that much she said, also me wanting to wait to marry her until we get the VISA and all that stuff was to much for her, she wants an intence releationship and want her future to be secured and cant wait to long she thinks. but now i guess she changed her mind and want to go back to me but is afraid i think bad of her and well i guess a few phonecalls will settle alot of things.

i guess i see what happens in the near future...

Honestly speaking my friend.

I think it is your best interest to put her in your past.

I am sure there are many wonderful ladies out there who would be happy to have you in their life, with a lot less complications.

I agree.

She's nothing but trouble.

Ok, I know you love her, but does she really love you?

Would she do all this for you?

Why hurt yourself any longer, Akarr?

You must forget her and move on, I know I would.

Just my opinion.

Goodluck.

>well she is calling me again today she gave me her adress in norway and phone number,

I would be right on the phone to the guy who married her.

You two guys should teach the bitch and even get something stamped in her passport.

This is not a bg's game on their own turf...she's taken the scam internationally. Imagine what devastation she may inflict on the other guy.

You'll be amazed what lies she told him, after that your love may cease or turn into something else...

I'm sorry....I just can't do it. ::

$21,000US for a traffic accident??????????

Oh my God dude......LOLOLOLOL.

Common' AKARR. You seem like a nice guy. It's time to wake up. She dumped you for cash. She'll do it again. You do realize that all this transpired behind your back while you were with her, don't you. Dad has brutal accident, Norway guy is there to help out (unbeknowst to you), gives 900,000 baht to her, then askes her to marry him, she decides yes, makes plans for their life together, and then goes off to him (or with him).

Maybe she is right......you do spend too much time in front of the computer. :)

Sorry guy, but someone has to say it.

HT

Archived