I found a letter

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] he paid her 900 000bath to her father when he had some insurrnce problems and almost went to Jail after a car accident or somthing like that. well she is calling me again today she gave me her adress in norway and phone number,

[/color]

Duh, the accident must have involved killing 5 middle class Thais, 2 elephants and a buffalo!! Do you believe that lie?

If you guys can remember, one of the threads I asked whether the "Western Men" are really gullible becuase of things like this.

Not long ago, I read a Thai Law's article about a child of 5 yrs. old got killed playing on a school playground and the insurance paid $10,000. One case my brother just finished in Thailand, a man, a teacher who was making about $600/mo, got killed because the road was repaired and there was no warning sign. The lawsuit asked for Baht 2 million, but the family received Baht 670,000!!!

Think about it,, the nerves of these women who can tell high tales and someone might believe them.

Cheers!

---say ,I would be right on the phone to the guy who married her.

You two guys should teach the bitch and even get something stamped in her passport"

Well. i did not have to call him. He her Husband called me yesterday and talked with me. she married him in July and was still calling me everyday and talking with me sending me sms and stuff that she loves me and all that stuff girls say. he found out about me after they got married. he bought her land and is building a house now for her but i guess that is onna stop now. He send me a sms hat he said he sending her back to thailand now. i dont know what is true or not and i dont know what will happen in near future. but she really pulled this guys leg.

I will call her tomorrow when hes at work cause i dont feel like spekaing with him again at the moment. i left my phone on the room and got about 7 calls and 4 sms from both her and him. i do care about her but i dont know anymore she is telling me one thing and say she said stuff to him she have not.

the question for me is why she call me after 4 months? and when she does why she cry on the phone saying she loves me and never forget me and stuff now that she has everything and can stay with this rich norweigian guy? well i guess this story is not over yet. i havent been able to be real angry at her and tel her to piss off yet but i guess i am working on it still.

Cheers

well i forgot to mention this. se meet him after me. after my first trip to thailan. he was sending her money o wonder sdhe never asked me for it. i guess e paid her lots of money and withthe accident well i dont know what bullshit or whatever but maybe he bought her dad a new car or something. well anyway i am sure now tat she will leve him now or get kicked out from there . i guess he will call me again and talk about money or what i ave her or not. now he knows the big diamond ring she has on her all the time is our engagement ring and not a present from her mother. cause i asked him also if she still have it on her and she did. she never takes it off cause its a present from her mother she said to him ::

cheers

Akarr, you have whined on this board that Thai girls are like this and that. That its normal in a marriage with Thai girls to wake up a morning and see that everything is gone. You have been pretty bitter about Thai girls. Based upon whats happened with you.

This girl has treated you lousy, you have seen that she has scammed this Norwegian bloke. If you don't come to your senses, you will surely wake up one morning as in your stories. But don't come whining to this board about it.

And don't blame all Thai girls for the fact that you are in love with a manipulating bitch who couldn't care less if you died tomorrow.

Cheers!

No hes not getting rid of ehr he has forgiven her for telling lies and she is to scared to leavef him at the moment because she thinks i wont take care of her, and i guess she is right at this point.

so i guess i be quiet about this and come back when i get my heart broken next time

"he paid her 900 000bath to her father when he had some insurrnce problems and almost went to Jail after a car accident or something like that. well she is calling me again today she gave me her adress in norway and phone number,

Duh, the accident must have involved killing 5 middle class Thais, 2 elephants and a buffalo!! Do you believe that lie?"

My ex GF told me her brother killed a motorcycle driver a few years back while drunk and speeding in his car.She reckons he had to pay a couple of hundred thousand baths to mellow all things out.I don't think he's driving any slowlier now.Great the things money allow you in Thailand.Anybody knows what happened to the singer Dome after he killed a few people while speeding in his Mercedes??I think that was a few months ago in Bangkok.

Archived