Site problems

khunsanuk

Hi,

It seems that several people have been experiencing problems accessing the site. My partner, Jigger, mentioned he had to shut down the DNS server last Friday which was likely the cause of these problems.

This would explain why some people have problems, why others do not. Some of the international DNS servers may have noticed the site being down and adjusted their database. Others may not have noticed.

It should be fixed now though (or will be shortly when these DNS servers update their databases again).

Sanuk!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God ! I thought those wags at work were blocking my recreational access to NP - they arent allowing any email from Yahoo! or hotmail, courtesy of the spammers ...

Amazing how grey the world can seem when one cannot get ones fix. I'd offer up 3 cheers for KS, but that may be misconstrued as sycophantic, so I'll just be on my merry way :)

khunsanuk: i am in new york and the site was inaccessible for 5 days! i suspected it was dns related, and luckily now the records have all updated...

careful next time, eh? it was hard to go 5 days without this site...

Guest lazyphil

<<Thank God ! I thought those wags at work were blocking my recreational access to NP>>

Exactly what I was thinking, had three miserable days without Nanaplaza.com..3 hours ago back up and running:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)get my point!!

Archived