Site problems

khunsanuk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the last week or so I have been trying to sign up for the member area. I select my user name and password, then click thru to the billing page....no good. OK, I'll try again later.

next day I fill out the user name etc, but this time I'm told the (same) name is already taken.....try a different one, OK, but still cannot get the billing page up !

Every time I try, the same thing happens.

Now, if you dont want my money, then fair enough, I won't give it to you, I will save the $24.99 for a couple of barfines in less than 2 weeks, LOL ::

I've sent to you the requested details.

Just one remark:

I think several 'server donation' memberships must have been expired in recent days. Wouldn't it be easier to send out notifications to the respective e-mail address of a member to inform him that his membership is due to expire in xyz days?

This would make things much easier. Just a thought.

Hi,

"Wouldn't it be easier to send out notifications to the respective e-mail address of a member to inform him that his membership is due to expire in xyz days?"

This does happen, but several of the donation memberships were added manually, so no email address.

I also run into invalid email addresses from time to time.

So, yes, normally a notification is send out to notify members that their account is about to expire.

Sanuk!

Archived