Thailands reputation

liquidflux

Hi,

[color:"red"] Thais are actually very proud of their country and feel hurt by always being associated to the pay-for-sex scene there. [/color]

Thanks, I appreciate your good statement. One subject of my behaviour that I find I have to work on constantly is being TOO proud to the point of being arrogant at times. I usually either shock or surprise most of my male co-workers and the ones who work for me when it comes to certain times and subject. Dealing with a male (white, in his 50s right now) who works in my team and his ego is hurting him badly because he is being led by a small Asian female, moi?!!!

Not all Thai women are like me but I must admit that most of my Thai female friends are not that much different than me. We do try to make our males feel good around us though, what can I say!!! ::

Cheers!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] although my health is getting noticeablly worse.

[/color]

I am sorry to hear that about your health, but being 30 is very prime of your life, don't you think?

I have enjoyed every stage of my life and I know I have been lucky. However, I will take my looks and body when I was 30 and keep my current brains and knowledge if it is possible. :p

Cheers!

"I would hazard to guess that most guys who complain that they can't meet regular Thai women who are "stunners' in their estimation, are more than likely the same kind of guys who can't attract "stunners" in their home country. How many 35+ year old males can attract non-prostitute 18-25 year old females in thier homeland?

Get a grip guys and seriously look at yourselves in the mirror and or examine your personalities."

Well said. If you don't know how to interact with women in the first place Thailand won't save you.

Cheers!

"I would hazard to guess that most guys who complain that they can't meet regular Thai women who are "stunners' in their estimation"

I would hazard that most guys who claim thay have a stunning thai GF would have me laugh my ass off when I meet her

"How many 35+ year old males can attract non-prostitute 18-25 year old females in thier homeland?

Get a grip guys and seriously look at yourselves in the mirror and or examine your personalities"

I'm not that old thanks JJ,and during a while my living depended quite a lot on my looks.Wasn't top model either...

Thanks about the advice about where to me BGs and non BGs...You should give it to other board members...I hope you noticed too that many of the girls you can pick up in places like Dance Fever and RCA are hookers too??

About the guy who say all he wants is love...that doesn't mean that's what he gets...Seems obvious to me but I guess that perception is not universal...

"Get a grip guys and seriously look at yourselves in the mirror and or examine your personalities."

Well said. If you don't know how to interact with women in the first place Thailand won't save you"

It seems though that about anyone gets a girl here,even old,poor,ugly and dumb ones...I think Thailand helps...But I tend to agree with this point you both make

""I would hazard to guess that most guys who complain that they can't meet regular Thai women who are "stunners' in their estimation"

I would hazard that most guys who claim thay have a stunning thai GF would have me laugh my ass off when I meet her"

Who cares how you rate girls Lego? If a guy is happy with his GF what business is that to you? Whats this crap with rating girls anyway? Everyone has his own perception and ideas of what is stunning. If you can't find them outside the bars, up to you.

Cheers!

There is an Air Force base that the Thai women (every one of them) are believed to be whores

-------------------------------

Don't you worry, jasmine. They should hear what people say about them. The only things positive about these guys is the fact they have money to spend.... And people think french are arrogant!!!

Hi!

I'm beginning to guess that you are Norvegian so you would have no significant language problem in Sweden.

I do agree that in both countries the show is run by people that can't stand to se other people enjoy themselves. However I think that this is changing in both countries. A friend went to Oslo a couple of years ago. When he came back he said that apart from ridiculuos prices it was a great party town. On the other hand when I was young and worked on a tanker I spent a week in a small fishing vilalge in the Lofoten area. We were waiting for a load of fish oil. I can assure you that this village must have been the most boring place on earth.

When I grew up in southern Sweden Copenhagen was the natuaral place to go for partying. Since then Sweden has changed rapidly and today I would just as well go out in Stockholm.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. There are hookers here to be had if you know where to look. Ofcourse after having been to Thailand I wouldn't touch them with a ten metre pole even if I could afford them. :)

Archived