It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

[color:"red"]Just because of what she does it doesnt mean that she can expect a lower standard of treatment. [/color]

Whether she deserves a lower standard of treatment is a matter of opinion. I don't think we could ever successfully resolve this question because it is too subjective - kind of like the debate on abortion. But she certainly should expect a lower standard of treatment because what she is doing is illegal (albeit tolerated, provided the cops get their cut) and disapproved of by respectable society.

Harlequin

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harlequin,

You are justifying behavior that hurts these young girls who are already in over their heads. Do you know how evil that is??? I suspect any of these girls that go with you are treated like the scum of the earth but then that is your projection onto them, what you think they are is what you are.

Some of these girls buy into your kind of hate and they begin to believe they are bad and don't deserve to be treated right and they become self destructive and as horrible as that is that's when they become hardened but they do not start out that way. First they have to meet guys like you that will show them they are just garbage. I know what it's like, I feel more sorry for this girl getting ripped off because it does hurt more. You know you are selling a part of your soul in order to survive and taking risks of getting Aids or ending up pregnant. You just can't compare this with a job without those risks and it's minimizing what happened to this girl by doing so. By the way we are talking about emotions and feelings here. I don't think you are connected enough with yours to understand that.

haerliquinbkk say

"What if you were a Thai man born in poor village? Would you want your girlfriend or wife to work as a prostitute? Could you tolerate living off their earnings? Would you consent to having your daughters work as prostitutes"

HEHE

well i was in a bar and a girl was talking with her mother she hadned me the phone as i was sitting there and her mother start talks wtih me no bullshit. she sounds very happy speaking thai with me and i dont understand that much except a few words say the few phrases i can in thai. well i handed back the phone and she speaks again with her mother.

Then she tells me her mother tells her not to look young boy they dont have money look for old man they take care better.......... hehe i guess thats how much many parents think what their daughters do for a living. its like winning on the lottery for them if their daughter can find a farag to marry and take care of her and the family.

Daddydog,

I am not justifying the behaviour of someone who cheats bargirls; rather, I was merely engaging in idle speculation as to why they would do it. The fact is, I have little insight as to why these rogues behave the way they do.

I will again state for the record that I think it is wrong to cheat anyone.

I do not hate prostitutes, but I do have less respect for them than for women who manage to earn a living without selling their bodies.

I would not show a prostitute (or any other person) that she is 'just garbage'. In fact, I would advise a prostitute that she need to respect herself and try to extract herself from the life she is leading. As you said, it is a high risk profession (AIDS, unwanted pregnancy, becoming hardened and losing your soul, etc.) and I would point this out to her.

You said:

[color:"red"]By the way we are talking about emotions and feelings here. I don't think you are connected enough with yours to understand that. [/color]

Now you are engaging in idle speculation, to say such a thing about a person you have never met.

Says gummigut:

Indeed, the women need to be paid for their services. That's the nature of the game.

Another point I would like to make, specifically with thalenoi's post, "Unfortunately I know a few of those, but they mention it up front (they wont pay for sex or anything else), Still find the practice disgusting."

That isn't disgusting. It's honest. If everything is mentioned up front it's the girl's choice to go or not. Additionally, if you are in a cross-over environment, this is a sure way to weed out the working girls (or atleast girls not working at that moment
:)

<<burp>>

"the girls Choice to go or go not", do you really think those guys will make the girls night by "offering" taxi" money?

These girls are human beings and they have expectations, whatever they are (love, security, marriage, a bed, a hot shower, a few hours sleep).

No, it's sexual exploitation of the poor. And don't come up with the stereotype answer "they are in the business, they are responsible for their lives"

Many of the daily stories I know of are from guys who do nothing else than chase newcomers and "fuck" them for free before they get "spoiled" by the system. They are proud to mention "blood on the sheets", they are "butterflying" with 6 to 8 girls. That's taking advantage and is disgusting. There are assholes out there and yes some girls, once they learned their lesson the hard way, know how to deal with woremongers like us and the we are pissed off. ::

Says sanukdee:

All this discussion about what happened and why is merely speculation.

I wasn't there and neither were you. But I know better, not to make final judgement on this guy, just from hearing her version of events, as told by a third party.

Sorry to read you don't know better although you think you know better "on this guy". Would you be inclined to think these caracters are just a fantasy of woman's lib's?

I have witnessed more than I can take of "acceptable" innocent guys like the theoretical? guy here.

i dont think anyone of us can understand or even have a clue why they act or do what they do.

yes we can say its pressure of not beeing able to have a steady job since they didnt attend to school and come from a poor family,

a majority listen to the tales from other girls that is in the industry and how much they get and what they obtained from rich farangs.

They know what they get into and they know not anyone gonna help em out.

Sad is that many of the girls realy enjoy all the excitement and the nightlife and take the sexacts as just a bad thing but it get better few beers in the belly and i can close my eyes thing. when they go to work they leave there head at home tucked in somewhere and if they are lucky they find it the next morning.

many of the girls dream of meeting Mr.Beckham or like some other guy said a Pretty woman story of some kind.

IN fact and if you guys live in a country and see many of these Thaigirls who live somewhere else now and try to make a new life those girls are ashamed of what they did and dont talk about it not even amongst themselfs. there is nothing to brag about for them and also when they get in contact with reality and what people really think about prostitutes they change their attitude real fast and in some cases thats why the switch to someone else once they got the VISA and can stay at farang country.

i know this from first hand experience and have had many friends who brought home Thai girls and the majority of the girls have been in the industry.

Compare a prostitute in Thailand and a prostitute in sweden or somewhere else and see what i mean.

if you think there is a diffrence please tell me.....

i think there is a diffrence between a prostitute and a prostitute and i also think these girls whereever they work bar or not are the same that goes for any girl that comes from a third world country and trying to accuire someting better for herself and her family.

in one post you get she is not worth it avoid them and bla bla. in other post same guys say ohh pity them they have feelings and stuff. and then a week later we are back on how they cheat, lie and decive us poor sex buyers.

I am sure the girls have feelings the thing is to find out who they care for and who they feel for.. is it you or is it some guy up in the village or someone else that won their heart.

And please someone get offended by thisand say someting about what i said, but remember its just my opinion and sometimes i like to say what i think.

Says sanukdee:

All this discussion about what happened and why is merely speculation.

I wasn't there and neither were you. But I know better, not to make final judgement on this guy, just from hearing her version of events, as told by a third party.

Sanukdee, it does sound like you would rather ignore the situations when these girls are hurt and fucked over. You have never spoken up on this board in such lofty terms on behalf of the girls even when some of the members have almost formed lynch parties to go after young girls after some guys has said they have been burnt.

Why with this discussion do you come to the rescue of this guy? I'm just wondering. I feel Robaus has explained this situation pretty well and he knows this girl and it's not that complicated to understand that some guys do not pay these girls and treat them like garbage.

harlequinbkk

By the way we are talking about emotions and feelings here. I don't think you are connected enough with yours to understand that.

Now you are engaging in idle speculation, to say such a thing about a person you have never met.

Harlequinbkk

This is my take on this situation and why I say you must not be connected to your feelings. Anyone that can compare a straight job to selling yourself to someone and says it's worse to be ripped off in a straight job is out of touch with their feelings. While in a straight job my feelings and emotions, my heart, the emotional involvement, and my body, are not as effected. When I have sold myself to someone for money and they have bought me it cuts right down to the bone to be ripped off in that instance. Anyone that can compare the two is absolutely totally out of touch with their feelings and heart if they even have any.

Archived