It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

feelings............. i wonder what the Bg thinks when they rip off a poor dude somewhere who is sending her money every month, and she is just playing around with him.......

i would pay lots to find out what they think. or that girl across the room what she thinks when she see me. she smiles yes and she say she say hello handsum man...... ohh she said she love me.......

i wonder what they think?

i only know what i think when i got burned betrayed and left there alone.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

harlequinbkk says:

But she certainly should expect a lower standard of treatment because what she is doing is illegal (albeit tolerated, provided the cops get their cut) and disapproved of by respectable society.

What I do not like is your double standard concerning BGs and yourself. I assume you are involved in the P4P scene sometimes or often. But you look down on the girls you have sex with :o. Why do you - a punter - think that you are any better than the girls? I do not know which moral standards you follow talking about a respectable society (the Thai society?). Back in your home country Canada (if this is your home country?), do you talk with your friends, your colleagues or your family what you are doing in SC and NEP? We just had a thread not do it, because this would bring serious trouble, so I presume you do not do it. I presume you hide whoring around, because this is not respectable in the eyes of some people, neither in Canada nor in BKK (correct me if my assumptions about your habits are wrong).

If sleeping with BGs is not respectable in the eyes of a society, why do you think you are able to look down on BGs? In my eyes you are not any better and you do not deserve more or less respect than the BGs. Do not forget: without our demand there would be no market. Without the customers there would be no P4P scene and Pattaya a family resort ::.

Postscript:

In Germany prostitution is on a slow way to be accepted as a ?normal? profession. Now brothels can give legal contracts to the women and the women are able to pay for health insurance and pension plans without the need to cheat the state (like predicting being housewifes, self employed secretaries e.g.). And if a man goes with a prostitute they have a legal contract about a defined product. Until recently the prostitutes had to take the cash in advance, because if the men did not pay the girls did not have any legal means to obtain the money. Now the girls even have a kind of trade union. That is my idea of a respectable society which respects an old profession and protects the professionals.

Says Akarr:

feelings............. i wonder what the Bg thinks when they rip off a poor dude somewhere who is sending her money every month, and she is just playing around with him.......

i would pay lots to find out what they think. or that girl across the room what she thinks when she see me. she smiles yes and she say she say hello handsum man...... ohh she said she love me.......

i wonder what they think?

i only know what i think when i got burned betrayed and left there alone.

You sound so bitter. It's amazing that this subject that started out concerning one young girl getting ripped off is getting turned around into bargirl bashing again. Hell, why don't you go out with a girl that isn't in this life. I know many male friends who have married and been burnt though too so maybe I shouldn't suggest that to you either. In fact one friend is on his second divorce. The first time he lost everything he had and now I suspect this second time he will too. By the way he is a very hard working good guy so I can't figure it out. But both wives to me were spoiled brats who had had everything given to them all their lives but oh yes they were good girls as understood on this board. I don't use that as a base line though because they had never been put in a position that that was ever something they had to think about doing. I just hope he doesn't have to spend a lot of money on lawyers in order to see his kids. He is such a good guy, it really hurts to see this happening again to him.

>a majority listen to the tales from other girls that is in the industry and how much they get and what they obtained from rich farangs.

Akarr, what tales? It's brick and mortar on a newly acquired land.

>They know what they get into and they know not anyone gonna help em out.

Exactly. Except themselves. All means welcome, that's what burned you and many others. If you are along their lines, it may last and be OK.

>those girls are ashamed of what they did and dont talk about it not even amongst themselfs.

Maybe on the surface. If their "work" had spanned over 1-2 years, that was their life and they can't simply wipe it out. Once they are close to you and trust you won't make them trouble, they talk. Even revealing how they played someone.

>Compare a prostitute in Thailand and a prostitute in sweden or somewhere else and see what i mean.

if you think there is a diffrence please tell me.....

The body selling essence of the business is the same. The way they conduct it, yes, there is a difference, like heaven and earth. Just answer simple 4 questions:

-how would a Swedish pro treat you over 1 week?

-would she invite you to her room and what would you say if she did?

-would she invited you to visit her family and would you go?

>feelings............. i wonder what the Bg thinks when they rip off a poor dude somewhere who is sending her money every month, and she is just playing around with him.......

Just yesterday, 2 former coworkers of my gf came to see her (and me). Shortly after coming in, they jumped on the computer and started reading and replying to their emails.

Saw the "Inbox" of one of the girls, 15 unread messages over 24 hours.

My comment was that she must be doing well. She replied it was all bullshit for her, most of the respondents have small children and she can't enter into a relationship with them. Can not take money away from their children. The second girl nodded in agreement.

None of them expressed any feelings for the men, wrote a few lines that would keep them on the backburner and dived into the food and drinks that were being served.

"Poor" men, the fact that they made it known they had small children, saved them from being ripped off.

[color:"blue"]This is my take on this situation and why I say you must not be connected to your feelings. Anyone that can compare a straight job to selling yourself to someone and says it's worse to be ripped off in a straight job is out of touch with their feelings. While in a straight job my feelings and emotions, my heart, the emotional involvement, and my body, are not as effected. When I have sold myself to someone for money and they have bought me it cuts right down to the bone to be ripped off in that instance. Anyone that can compare the two is absolutely totally out of touch with their feelings and heart if they even have any.

[/color]

Daddydog,

Your take on the situation is wrong. I am just as 'connected to my feelings' as the next man. You really should avoid making an Ad Hominem argument about someone you don't know.

I don't agree with you that people in straight jobs have less emotional involvment with their work. In my job, I have put a lot of work into projects, which have later been cancelled. This leaves me feeling very depressed. There are some people in straight jobs who are very dedicated to their work, who pour their heart into it. There are also prostitutes in Bangkok who will make all kinds of sweet talk to a customer one minute, and trash talk about them to a colleague the next.

Anyway, whatever emotional involvement a person my have in their work, it doesn't affect my respect for them as much as the nature of the work they do.

Harlequin.

[color:"red"] What I do not like is your double standard concerning BGs and yourself. I assume you are involved in the P4P scene sometimes or often. But you look down on the girls you have sex with . Why do you - a punter - think that you are any better than the girls? I do not know which moral standards you follow talking about a respectable society (the Thai society?). Back in your home country Canada (if this is your home country?), do you talk with your friends, your colleagues or your family what you are doing in SC and NEP? We just had a thread not do it, because this would bring serious trouble, so I presume you do not do it. I presume you hide whoring around, because this is not respectable in the eyes of some people, neither in Canada nor in BKK (correct me if my assumptions about your habits are wrong). [/color]

I have stated previously that I have enjoyed the nightlife in Thailand. I will decline to provide any more details about exactly how I enjoy the nightlife, or what I tell my friends or family about how I it. It is my private life which I perfer not to discuss in a public forum with strangers. Lets focus on the issues, not the personalities of each other, eh?

I will ask you a couple of questions I asked earlier on this thread:

- Would the majority of men in your society, or Thai society, be comfortable marrying a prostitute and/or living off their earnings?

- Would it bother most men in your society, or Thai society, if their daughters were prostitutes?

Oh, yes, I am a Canadian, and prostitution in indeed not a respectable profession in Canada. Oddly enough, it is legal, although activities surrounding prostitution (pimping, running a whorehouse) are not.

Harlequin

"All this discussion about what happened and why is merely speculation."

I am basing my views on what Robaus assures us is the truth. If you go to the beginning of the thread you will see I was the first one to question the girl's story. Granted the facts may have become distorted somewhere down the line but if it is the truth then I stand by my views.

Archived