It makes me bloody angry!

robaus

Says legoland:

Jumped a lot of posts so it may have been said.If a girl acts like she's in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationships,I really don't see why one should give her money at the end.She's probably looking for a long term support from the guy she's investing time with,after even he'gone away and she keeps on fucking around.She gotta know she's gambling a little,perhaps wasting a few days.If the guy had to pay anyway it would be a win-win situation for the girl. ::

Reminds me of some junky I know a little who was terrorised by his ex who asked i about one million baths for having spent a few monhs with him.The thais working in his condo were telling him he girl was right too ::

Anyway,IMO and according to Robaus post,the worst mistake this asian american did was spending 1 week with a Pattaya hooker,definetely an insult to good taste but no need to be so harsh with the guy.Hopefully he'll learn!

I cry when I read posts like the one above. I just cry at the evil there is in this person and the evil I have seen from some of the other people on this board. I have tried to send some of these threads to my friends but they email me back and say the people on this board are sick basterds. How can any of you judge these girls. I do know what it's like too to be one of them so I guess you all hate me too.

Let me begin with my situation. My mom had to devorce my dad because he beat the crap out of her all the time along with my sister. After the devorce he left and never paid child support. Then Mom's business went bust and she ended up in a mental institution. When I was 17 I was on my own and had no one in this whole world. And yes I sold my body for money to survive. By the way the last twenty years I have slept in a sleeping bag spliting the rent 50-50 with my roommate. I wouldn't let a man touch me for all the tea in china. I think you are all Murderers of Life and Hope. And you are and I hope you pay for Everything you have done to these girls and also the women who condemn them too...

I am going to send this board out to all of my friends because I need help in being able to deal with all the evil in it towards these girls. I think my friends are right most of you guys are sick evil basterds.

[unneccsary political stuff removed - KS]

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to stay off this board for a while. It's is just too painful for me. Dad used to tell me all the time when I was a little girl that he wished I had never been born and that's the way I felt this morning when I read the last post. I really do wish I had never been born when I read posts like that.

[color:"blue"] I will ask you a couple of questions I asked earlier on this thread:

- Would the majority of men in your society, or Thai society, be comfortable marrying a prostitute and/or living off their earnings?

- Would it bother most men in your society, or Thai society, if their daughters were prostitutes?

[/color]

Harlequin,

It's easy to counter these questions:

- Would the majority of women in your society, or Thai society, be comfortable marrying a whoremonger?

- Would it bother most women in your society, or Thai society, if their sons were whoremongers?

I seriously believe punters and BGs are two sides of the same coin.

Why any punter who buys their services wants to look down on the girls is beyond me. To bad you don't want to answer Kamui's question that is so essential to this discussion.

Since you think his questions are too personal for you, let me rephrase his question: What do you think of punters who enjoy the p4p scene, but look down on the girls they have sex with. How can they justify to think that they are superior to the girls who's services they enjoy?

I would really love to hear your take on that.

Cheers,

soongmak

Time for a reality check daddydog.

lets go back to the original post and what this thread was about; A beautiful 19 year old Thai girl working in a bar goes out with a 20 year old guy for a week. Appearantly they have a good time together but she doesn't get the monetary compensation she feels is due. Unfortunate for her at worst.

""sick evil basterds...I think you are all Murderers of Life and Hope."" ""By the way I bet some of you are really happy the USA is going to start bombing innocent men, women and children again. I mean you love it when people suffer don't you.""??!??

oh come on. give me a break...... ::

[color:"red"]Harlequin,

It's easy to counter these questions:

- Would the majority of women in your society, or Thai society, be comfortable marrying a whoremonger?

- Would it bother most women in your society, or Thai society, if their sons were whoremongers?

I seriously believe punters and BGs are two sides of the same coin.

Why any punter who buys their services wants to look down on the girls is beyond me. To bad you don't want to answer Kamui's question that is so essential to this discussion.

Since you think his questions are too personal for you, let me rephrase his question: What do you think of punters who enjoy the p4p scene, but look down on the girls they have sex with. How can they justify to think that they are superior to the girls who's services they enjoy?

I would really love to hear your take on that.

Cheers,

soongmak

------------------------ [/color]

Soongmak,

OK, I will answer your questions:

- The majority of women in my society would not be comfortable marrying a whoremonger, and most of them would be bothered if their sons were whoremongers. IMO, same is true for women in Thai society.

- I think punters who enjoy the p4p scene, but at the same time look down on prostitutes, are hypocrites.

- I have little idea how such a punter referred to above would justify the superiority they felt if they felt that way. I can only guess at this.

Now you know my take on this.

I fail to see how the details of my personal life are essential to this dicussion. Prostitutes are what they are and do what they do, regardless of whether I am a saint or a sinner.

I am still waiting for an answer to my questions. 'Countering' a question with another quesion in not an answer, it is an evasion.

Harlequin

Harlequin,

answering your questions is easy: No and no. :)

It is obvious for all that the profession of a prostitute is not one that is looked upon favourably by society as a whole.

However, this board is not representative of society as a whole. Most board members are (former) punters with some experience in the p4p scene and therefor more likely to be knowledgeable on the scene and sympathetic to the hardships of prostitutes.

The reason I jumped into the discussion was your remark early on in the thread that you had little sympathy left for a prostitute who was conned out of her money.

Now you admit that "punters who enjoy the p4p scene, but at the same time look down on prostitutes, are hypocrites."

Those two statements are contradictory to say the least. That must mean that you a) are not a punter, and therefore can have little respect for prostitutes or B) are a (former) punter and therefore a hypocrite.

Of course you can correct me when I am wrong ;)

[color:"red"] I fail to see how the details of my personal life are essential to this dicussion. Prostitutes are what they are and do what they do, regardless of whether I am a saint or a sinner. [/color]

I can understand how you want to keep your personal life to yourself, but whether you like it or not, whether you indulged in the scene IS relevant to the discussion. Are you just an outsider looking in or do you have some relevant experience in the scene?

Cheers,

soongmak

Says Falang:

[color:"blue"]" I can still enjoy it, but not as much as before because I understand what is behind it."
[/color]

By reading your post I can't understand how you can still enjoying it after all you said about the dark side of prostitution. It sound like you have find a easy way to wash conscience, she's doing a bad thing so you can do to.

I have to agree along the same vein here. Seems to me that Harlequin is trying to paint a black and white picture but keeps getting caught in the grey.

Says cardinalblue:

I am not defending this guy because what he did was wrong. But I believe there is two sides to every story.

This sounded to be one of these cases where a young thai girl is taken by a probably charming, good-looking (relatively) young (stress young) guy. I don't care what people say, girls when the opportunity presents themselves will always gravitate towards younger, good-looking guys (human nature) IF and a big IF he demonstrtes he has the cash for her. Everything else being equal.

Was this a case where she was so taken by his charm, his looks, his youth that she forgot to pay attention to why she is in the business in the first place? Show me some respect with the cash went out the window? This sounds more of a case where her own foolishness and stupidity got the best of her and he wrongly took advantage of the her and the situation.

cardinalblue

Sounds to me like this may very well have been the case. She let her emotions get the better of her business sense and he was either clueless or a predator.

Says harlequinbkk:

Would you feel the same amount of sympathy for the prostitute as for the Pantip booth owner if both were cheated out of 6,000 Baht of earnings?

Harlequin

Yes I would feel the same amount of sympathy regardless of the ladies profession. I lack the capacity to make a distinction given your scenario between someone who is cheated out of their rightfully hard earned money for a service or good they provide and the connection to their profession. I fail to see how profession can play a role in being cheated given your example. We are not discussing corrupt govt officials, drug dealers or greedy corporate chieftains here.

Archived