Now it's getting fishy

Hi,

[color:"red"]And, Jasmine I was really let down when I read your post. I'll PM you instead when I have some time. I just don't get it because you don't seem to identify with your female energy at all. [/color]

I am sorry you feel that way. I do not feel that the baby existed. Female energy, does it mean that I have to side with other females without using my own judgement? Will not be me.

Being a female does not mean that we all think alike, I do have brains and can see things clearly most of the time, mind you, MOST of the time.

I do not intend to side with people, Thai or not.

This so-called good Thai woman who slept with a man she barely knew and pregnant, please don't tell me that it was her First.

It can be really true that she was pregnant, but read her sister's e-mail, it was fishy to me.

I was trying to share that this experience is very prevalent with Thai/Asian women, it is an old adage that got many women married, perhaps you don't understand and never met ones as such.

:)

Cheers!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

[color:"red"] but a friend of his who lives in Asoke in Bangkok and after tests, his friend could speak good Thai he teaches English in Bangkok found out it was not his friends baby but her Thai boy friend, just take care had have it all checked out. [/color]

I sounds too familiar to me that is why I believe the baby did not exist or not the right father.

To make it worse, I met a few thai women who wrote several letters at the same time, same copy of letters, to claim taht she was prenant.

I am not proud to expose this type of behaviour of Thai/Asian women, but it must be said.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Again, in the shadowy world of the LOS scam, you will never get satisfaction. NEVER. The information to provide it doesn't exist. Figure out how much it's gonna cost you, whether you are willing to pay, and then move on. Don't try to correlate whether and how much to pay with information about the situation because that information doesn't exist.

[/color]

Agree with you wholeheartedly but I am not happy about this deadend on information, may be I have been in the West too long.

Cheers!

Hi,

I don't know about the cost, however, I was told once that most clinics will do the abortion charging 1000 Baht/per month (age of the fetus).

I have seen this type of scams here in the US from 2 Thai and a Chinese women. One Thai woman was even married, these men, I could not put the right words to call them!!! ::

A responsible woman would take care of herself, I am not saying that this one is not.

If I were to sleep with a man, I would make sure that the "getting pregnant" would not be involved, after all catching a man by being pregnant is not exactly good for the future.

Cheers!

Well.....

I had a lengthy discussion with the ex gf. Whew....

As you may imagine, it was very strange and still confusing.

She told me that she did have a "money problem" but that it was all taken care of now. She mentioned to me that she never once asked for money from me, which is true. She also told me that she never wanted my money and she knows many ladies do this to farang. She would neither confirm nor deny a pregnancy. She simply refused to talk about it. Period.

She was also shocked to learn about her sister's requests. She seemed genuinely surprised. She was also pretty pissed off about it. She vehemently refused that I send any money. She said she would not accept it and that I should not listen to the sister.

Then we talked about why our relationship ended and she wanted to know if we ever could reconcile....She told me she loved me. She would never accept the fact that I can't have a long distance relationship and she still doesn't accept it. I told her it was impossible and we said what I think was our final good bye.

All in all a very fucking confusing conversation, but I think I will never know the truth. I think I already knew this and someone pointed this out before. I can see no reason to pursue this anymore. I think I must walk away from this now. Maybe I am still scratching my head a bit, but it was a learning experience.

I am not proud to expose this type of behaviour of Thai/Asian women, but it must be said.

Its not an asian scam. Falang woman have landed their share of husbands/child support this way, and are vastly more proficient at it than the sister described in the OP. :eek:

biggrinsanta.gif MaiLuk frosty.gif

I'm confused also.

She said she did not want me to worry about it, she didn't wanna talk about it, she didn't wanna make me mad at her. I then told her that it pisses me off more not to know anything. A few days later we got into this again and she told me she had her period and asked that we never talk about it anymore.

This had me thinking that this girl was really hurting, she is not part of any scam, that her sister was operating on her own. Why would she refuse to talk to you if she was trying to scam you? She is an angel and you did her wrong (you felt this way too, right?).

Than her sister says:

Now she at home and so weak and must be take long time for this....But she still cry and cry...Oh ! Gee...And I don't know when she can go back to work.

If she had an abortion and is convalescing at home, than why is it that you said

I have tried to call the ex to no avail. I am still getting email correspondance from the sister

If she is at home, it should be easy to get a hold of her. Before, she was calling you, saying "I love you, its not over". But when the man she loves is now calling her she can't be found? The only communication is from the sister? Fishy without a doubt.

Only after asking for and not receiving a receipt, Doctor D posts this:

I had a lengthy discussion with the ex gf. Whew....

She mentioned to me that she never once asked for money from me, which is true.

She would neither confirm nor deny a pregnancy. She simply refused to talk about it. Period.

she wanted to know if we ever could reconcile....She told me she loved me.

Here is a possible interpretation:

1. They were playing good cop bad cop with you, with your girl playing (and still playing) the angel.

2. No need for your girl to talk with you, you might ask too many questions. Sister already has her hook into you.

3. After you asked for the receipt, the girls knew the gig was up, so...

4. Your girl is now available to talk to you, again says she wants to 'reconcile', says a long distance relationship (meaning you send money) is OK with her. Why is it OK for her to have a long distant relationship with the man she loves? Maybe she is trying to salvage what for them turned out to be a waste of time.

You are the one who first brought up with her the issue of her being pregnant, how could she resist? You convinced her you were ready to believe, right?

Doctor D, having said all that, the fact is you are correct. Noone can know for sure.

MaiLuk

Edit by MaiLuk: Did not mean to imply that there cannot be love in a long distance relationship.

Yes,

You make some good points. I considered the possibility that it was a good cop bad cop scenario. If it was...it was very elaborate and fairly well played. I also never mentioned some of her coworkers popping up on my instant messenger and trying to communicate to me. Very fucking elaborate although the coworkers never mentioned anything about pregnancy (which would make sense).

You make some good points, but I think I may have misled you on some things. She was the one who brought up pregnancy in the first place. She said she was scared about it.

After that I would periodically (no pun intended) ask her about her menstruation. Her replay was always...mai pen rai and don't worry.

Another thing about contacting the ex. After breaking it off, I didn't call her for about a week. Didn't seem the prudent thing to do. After a few days...she stopped calling me because I blocked her number. When I tried to contact her, I tried many times over a day and a half with nothing. I don't know why. A day or two later I got through.

But anyway....I give up. I quit. She said she doesn't want any money and I will oblige her. Too much drama for me.

Well, it sounds like you decided to do the right thing when you said, But anyway....I give up. I quit. She said she doesn't want any money and I will oblige her. Too much drama for me.

Having a relationship and unprotected sex will always cause drama and in a lot of cases a lot more drama then the kind you had. Meanwhile just feel good about yourself because after all what did you lose out of the situation. You had a good time while it lasted and that's all that really counts to you.

I'm wondering if you ever used protection with this girl in the whole time you had a relationship with her?

Any girl that has unprotected sex even if it's just one time worries about getting pregnant. She did probably worry about would happen and brought the subject up because she wanted to know if you cared enough to be there for her.

The best thing is not to send anything not even a token amount of money because she needs to learn a good lesson and that's to never trust a man. And, hopefully, if she gets into another relationship she will use protection no matter how much the guy acts like he cares about her.

Meanwhile you can go on and just use the services of bargirls. That way you don't have to care at all about the girl that you have sex with.

I wonder how many of the members out there would want their daughters to fall in love with this guy?

Well. I am glad I have you here to make sure I always feel super golly gee whiz great.

Actually I used protection in almost every case. On two nights on an island, she said she "was shy" if I bought condoms at the small store in town. I never took the trip back to get them, and I must have gotten caught in the heat of the moment.

I was honestly at a loss for what to do. I hope you understand this is a confusing situation. Most girls I know would have at least admitted they were pregnant and had an abortion. It is strange in the way it was all presented to me. Not to say everything I did was perfect, mind you. All I can do now is move on. If you have a better suggestion other than just ripping me, please let me know.

Thank you for all the insight and especially that last comment. Have a nice day.

Archived