Now it's getting fishy

Guest lazyphil

<<Here we go...this guys screwing around without using protection and now he feels bad because it may cost him some money. That's his major concern. And we all are giving him moral support in case he loses some money over this>>

I totally agree, he should cough up whatever it costs or talk through it with her about the option of having and supporting the baby. We're talking about PEOPLE here not the price of fixing a car engine :: :: I despair sometimes with stuff here sometimes.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I forgot the going slogan on this board is that this girl is probably just a lying slut bitch that's trying to rip off this really good guy who didn't use a condom while he was fucking other girls at the same time he was with her. I won't list the number of diseases you could have given this girl.

God, I have no idea why I punish myself by going on this board.

Here we go...this guys screwing around without using protection and now he feels bad because it may cost him some money. That's his major concern. And we all are giving him moral support in case he loses some money over this.

Instead of talking about money we should talk about this girl's health. I'm telling you that you better tell her and admit that you were fucking around with other women while you were fucking around with her and that she should get checked out for sexual diseases. That would only be fair to her.

Daddydog,

first of all - I'm glad to see you're back again :) and in fighting spirit ::

Don't you think you're a bit harsh when you mentioned that the going slogan on this board is that this girl is a lying slut bitch? The responses to Doctor D's post varied from yes, saying that she's a liar to others who said that she deserves the credit of the doubt. Nobody knows her except the original poster, which means that we can only guess about the whole story.

I agree with your statement that it seems to be strange that he enjoyed to f... this girl but now does only halfheartedly want to bear the financial consequences of her pregnancy. ::

Yes, you're right, if he really screwed around (w/o condoms) while dating this girl he should recommend her to go for testing.

And a final comment: this board is not bad at all, we have different people from different cultural, financial, racial backgrounds. And they are all united in their 'love' for things Thai (not only the girls).

Finally, Happy New Year to you! frosty.gif:D

And, Jasmine I was really let down when I read your post.
I have to disagree with you, Jasmine is totally right on this one in my eyes, read the letter her sister wrote and it clearly it is a scam to get money, There are so many girls working the internet doing this type of thing you would not believe it, Also I am not saying that you should dodge responsibility if you get a girl pregnant, though with the facts presented to us so far I can see a scam a mile away in this case,

Do you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever consider the possibility that a female might be lying, malicious or even slightly on the wrong side of an argument?

"And, Jasmine I was really let down when I read your post. I'll PM you instead when I have some time. I just don't get it because you don't seem to identify with your female energy at all."

Puke! (where's the icon when I need it?!) I'm sure she can do without your patronising, naive, one-sided attitude. After all, along with a few others here, she does have the advantage of actual experience, both good and bad. The fact that a Thai women with greater experience disagrees with your view means that you should perhaps be re-examining your own position, not assuming she's lost a mystical fairy-like attribute.

Guest lazyphil

<<Puke! (where's the icon when I need it?!) I'm sure she can do without your patronising, naive, one-sided attitude. After all, along with a few others here, she does have the advantage of actual experience, both good and bad. The fact that a Thai women with greater experience disagrees with your view means that you should perhaps be re-examining your own position, not assuming she's lost a mystical fairy-like attribute>>

Bibs, whats worse; Someone patronising or some being sycophantic :: ::??

If its a scam then make sure it is and tell her to take a running jump. If not hes got to face up to it and stop wriggling out of it

I am convinced its a scam just by the wording of the email and also this scam amoung others is doing the rounds on the internet just now, Also one of the oldest scams and frequently used scams around from BG's,

Also if it was a true case then sure I am not suggesting to dodge responsibility but it would take a lot more facts and info for me to believe this case was not a scam,

Well, Jasmine does have a daughter. :p And I'm not being sycophantic to daddydog! Anyway, it's relevant. As far as I can work out, Jasmine has 50(? :devil:) more years of experience in the field of possible Asian female scams. She's also without the handicap of automatically responding to every argument with "All men are evil. All women are angels."

I hate to generalise but I too smell a rat. 30K for anabortion is astronomical. As I understand it, the popular Meechai run clinic in Sukumvit Soi 12 charges about 2000 baht or thereabouts. I know of someone who admitted his girlfriend to a hospital and they performed the procedure and kept her in overnight and the total cost was under 10,000 baht.

I would do all that is possible to attempt to verify that she is indeed pregnant, and if it is established that she is, then I'd give her a few options ranging within the aforementioned price range of 2 - 10K.

Good luck.

Stick

Archived