Now it's getting fishy

Why did she not tell you before about the abortion i.e. before the operation??

As I have stated, while we were still in the relationship this was discussed. It was actually talked about at least one month ago. We came to the decision that IF she was pregnant that she would abort the kid.

After that initial talk it was a chore to get her to talk about it at all. I mean it was a real interrogation. She said she did not want me to worry about it, she didn't wanna talk about it, she didn't wanna make me mad at her. I then told her that it pisses me off more not to know anything. A few days later we got into this again and she told me she had her period and asked that we never talk about it anymore.

I never heard anything about it again until the relationship was finished.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should go right to the source.

Why are you holding this conversation with the sister? Wouldn't trust her worth a damn. If you get the hospital name and bill, I'd contact the hospital for confirmation.

The number quoted is excessively high.

<<burp>>

Still a bit confused mate.

I sence there was a scare regarding pregnancy which she later confirmed was a false alarm. Correct?

During this period you tell her that if she did get pregnant that you would help out.

Therefore I believe if she was telling the truth she would have told you her problem whilst still carrying the child. Not after the 'alleegd' abortion.

imho she either never got pregnant or she did and thought she would get more money from you than the actual cost of the abortion.

This is what I meant.

Why did she not seek help whilst the babay was still inside?

Answer

1. The baby never existed.

2. The abortion was cheap and she is claiming for more

Why does it matter how much it costed to make the abortion.

either he belives her that she did one and pays up or second he belives its a scam and dont pay.

no matter what its not so hard decision to make.

Hi,

IMO, the baby never existed.

Gentlemen, do you know that this very typical of Asian women, mind you, it is a story of many Asian women, not only Thais?

I hate to bare the Asian's mentality but this has been what get women hooked up or what many women use for financial gains. Please don't ask me how many of these women I have known who have done this type of things!!!

I know I sound real blunt, but I cannot say it any softer!! :(

Jasmine

Says gummigut:

I think you should go right to the source.

Why are you holding this conversation with the sister? Wouldn't trust her worth a damn. If you get the hospital name and bill, I'd contact the hospital for confirmation.

The number quoted is excessively high.

<<burp>>

Yep. I wouldn't even bother to wait for a receipt. Ring her sister up and casually ask for the name of the hospital. If it's a scam, she'll have to give you a quick answer off the top of her head. (In fact, lead her to it by asking "was it Bumrungrad?") Then contact the hospital yourself to enquire about the patient. Ask if she's still there? When did she leave? Chances are that she was never there.

The first thing I would do is talk to her not her sister. Her sister may be running a scam she don't know about. If she does convince you she was pregnant with your baby by all means help out with the money for the abortion. As far as covering the money she stole from her boss I don't know how you could possibly think you are responsible for that.

Good luck,

Billy

Why does it matter how much it costed to make the abortion.

either he belives her that she did one and pays up or second he belives its a scam and dont pay.

As thins stand nobody as yet knows the truth.

My point was the girl should have mentioned the proble before the baby was terminated.

The 2 reasons that she never are

Most likely the baby never existed and there was no abortion

or

There was a baby (unlikely) and she got the abortion cheap as is trying to gain more money than is necessary.

That was my point.

Cheers

Says Doctor D:
I recently posted about the cost of abortions. My original intention was to send some money to ex gf for this procedure.

I was maybe skeptical about getting ripped off, but I could have sent some money and never thought twice about it.

I could have done this with a (somewhat) clear conscience due to the fact that it was I who ended the relationship. Also, because of my shortsightedness, it was very possible that she was indeed pregnant. I figured I could send her some money and it would be kind of a severance payment. (FWIW--she is not a BG)

Now I am in a quandary because I am starting to smell something funny.

Background...

Had a trip to Thailand a few months ago. Prior to my journey I decided to try the internet thing with webchat and exchanging pics, etc. (i know, i know) Or course some of these ladies are obviously on the take, but after a few months of chatting and screening...I decided to meet up with one. She arranged to pick me up at the airport and I proceeded to spend a large portion of my holiday with this girl. Money seemed a non issue with her as she would insist on paying for many things...transportation, food...I am serious in that it was damn near a 50-50 split, I could not talk her out if it. I had a very enjoyable time with her as she was your typical Thai girl that many here have fallen for. It also was great that she had a university education and could speak English quite well...what a change from bargirls' Thaiglish.

So I had a great time and went home and kept in touch with the new friend. But...eventually my interest waned and due to the long distance and my infrequent ability to visit I started to really rethink what I was doing with this. After some thinking..I decided to tell her I wanted to end the realtionship. This was quite hard to do as she said she would not accept it and it did not matter cuz she would always "wait for only me"...whatever that means. Calling me all hours crying and carrying on. You see...I felt bad because I really felt that I just led this girl (and also myself) on.

Sounds to me like you really hurt this girl. If she was pregnant why would she turn to you after you dumped her. I wouldn't turn to you either. It sounds like she stole from her employer to have the abortion instead. She had to talk to someone so she talked to her sister and her sister got mad about the whole thing and emailed you.

After all you yourself said when you dated this GTG she insisted on paying 50 50 for everything. It sounds like she has a lot of pride.

Oh, I forgot the going slogan on this board is that this girl is probably just a lying slut bitch that's trying to rip off this really good guy who didn't use a condom while he was fucking other girls at the same time he was with her. I won't list the number of diseases you could have given this girl.

God, I have no idea why I punish myself by going on this board.

Here we go...this guys screwing around without using protection and now he feels bad because it may cost him some money. That's his major concern. And we all are giving him moral support in case he loses some money over this.

Instead of talking about money we should talk about this girl's health. I'm telling you that you better tell her and admit that you were fucking around with other women while you were fucking around with her and that she should get checked out for sexual diseases. That would only be fair to her.

And, Jasmine I was really let down when I read your post. I'll PM you instead when I have some time. I just don't get it because you don't seem to identify with your female energy at all.

Archived