THEFT !

I was just so happy that no one had stolen from me and I again saw all 'my girls' in a very good light

-----------------------------------------

As they may deserve.....

It all indicates that there is always a level of mistrust that easily pops out, when something is missing. We do not trust them, even that special one, do we? :dunno:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do not trust them, even that special one, do we?

Each to their own here P127.

I trust mine. You do as you do with yours. :doah:

But then we know I'm a trusting fool..... right? :cussing:

The first step is admitting the problem. You can ignore what I say, I do not care one way or another. Obviously you think that you are special and that everyone picks on poor little you. Nothing that anyone here says will change your mind, so why should we bother.

Believe me, with my friends there are no secrets. If they were robbed, it would come out. That would be far less embarassing than some of the things I know about them & they about me. And yes, some of these guys are slightly disabled (Parkinson's, strokes, cancers, war wounds) or just ancient and physically frail. Not that that makes any difference as it was pointed out to you that it appears your "issue" had nothing to do with it. We are talking about a group of about 50 guys here. All *very* active in the P4P scene and have been here for multiple years -- in others words each of us has had 100's of partners.

Face it, you do not know me either, but your situation is not unique. I am not poor, I wear expensive jewelry, I sometimes carry too much cash and sometimes I get stupid drunk. Soemtimes all in the same night, which is a receipe for robbery, if they were going to do it. "They" haven't. This applies to 99.9% of my friends too.

Maybe you just need to stop "socializing" with people in general and lock youself in your room until you get that chip off your shoulder. You get the same vibes in return as you put out there...

Bye now. No more.

SD

>It all indicates that there is always a level of mistrust that easily pops out, when something is missing. We do not trust them, even that special one, do we?

New Year holidays, in Pattaya, my gf saw her long time friend who is now freelancing in Pty. She was with a man who I got friendly with and his first question was for how long had I known Xxx and could she be trusted not to steal, do drugs, disease...

When I said I had known her for 3 years, got her to look after our place during extended absence, looked after her son, know all her problems, she'll never get him into any trouble (other than drinking him under the table) he was so relieved that he decided to keep her all of his stay (still together, 2 months on), 2 more to go. Worked well for both of them.

I've just been talking to a bar owner in soi 33, he regards ALL his girls as thieves.

Doesn't trust one of them and he owns 2 bars.

What more can I say.......

Can we get back to the question please?

>>In fact I always leave a dummy stash of 20 baht bills as a fail safe check. If i come out of the bathroom and my dummy stash is gone she is out the door.

? that?s a clever honesty test. I might try it myself. Even record the notes? numbers in case she kicks up a fuss, when you call security or the cops. But I?d certainly root the arse off her first before ?rediscovering? the loss. :hubba:

Sorry to hear about the theft, Blackie. I appreciate how pissed off you must feel.

I?ve never had anything stolen myself, mainly because I have a set routine when I walk into my condo with a girl. I know it by heart now however pissed I am. I offer her a drink and while she?s admiring the view from my balcony I put my wallet, room keys, watch and any other valuables (I don?t have a mobile) in my safe. That?s where it all stays till the time comes to pay her.

I understand that you need the mobile and can?t lock it away. I have developed a compulsive obsessive mantra whenever I close a lockable door: I mumble the chant ?keys? to myself. Having locked all your other valuables away, try to make it a conditioned response to remind yourself ?mobile? whenever there?s a hint of the girl leaving the room.

Fucking annoying, but this too shall pass.

:beer:

Archived