UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did notice that I was reacting to quite a few of your posts at the same time but, be fair, that might be because you might have had quite a mischievous or bad day yourself and so might have made a few more spicy posts to be able to react to. :)

Also, you post a hell of a lot so I'm bound to react to a few.

spoiler

(Actually, I'm surprised you're able to post so much, what with your stud lifestyle and all :D .... :cover: )

We English don't hate the Germans, we pity them.

In much the same way as you're supposed to pity the Tin man or the Scarecrow or the Lion in 'The Wizard of Oz', we pity you and, if we could give you some of our sense of humour to make you whole, we would. :)

And, getting back to the subject, as a Liverpool supporter, I pity your record in European Cups.

7 finals now for us - only Madrid and Milan have appeared in more finals. :D

Do you pity us for sunshine or the hotter girls or the lower prices or the better cars or the nicer landscape or for not having the welsh and the irish around??? It is beyond me!

Applause to Liverpool, they made it, of course they totally suck at the EPL and obviously don't have enough quality to be good in more than one competition! 20 points or something, right? Amazing team!!!

I think German teams are doing pretty well according the low budgets we have at the Bundesliga! If Bundesliga teams would whore out themselves to rich Russians or 2 Yanks that want to destroy Anfield Road they would be very comepetetive. It gives you great entertainment in the league and let's the youngsters die on the bench! It is not that exciting anymore when you see that Liverpool spends more money on Salary as 9 Bundesliga teams together and still you are just the door mat for Chelsea and especially ManU in your own league where you need to proof in 38 games that you are a champ!!! Money is a valid way to buy success but it is not that big of a deal. If you wanna pity german club teams... go ahead, they are doing well with the small budgets they have, I pity you at every world cup and euro cup, which is the only football competition where you can't buy success! :neener:

Oh, my heart bleeds for Bayern Munich - one of the richest clubs in the world. You have an Englishman holding your side up, I believe, though he's soon to leave.

And they can't come back from even 2-0 down against Milan. :neener:

Liverpool fans aren't too bothered about the Premiership, already being the record holders for the number of English league titles - 18. :smirk:

(Shouldn't you just stay quiet and wait until one of your clubs are actually doing well before trading insults? :D )

Let's wait how Liverpool will play against Milan, whoever beats ManU 3:0 is a top team (as much I hate to admit it)

Munich has won 2 national championships more than Liverpool and saying that nobody cares in Red Everton that Liverpool sucks at the premiership is the statement of a bloody liar! I have met one on Wednesday, he couldn't stand it!

If Liverpool can't come back from a 2:0 or worse I will call you C. Ronaldo for the rest of your life! Which I think is rather a compliment since you are more like a Mr Bean!

Again you have shown that you more live in the past than in the present by bragging about Liverpools former achievements, not much titles in the present in your own country and not much in sight either, maybe they can beat Milan which would be a great Victory but being 21 points behind, the team you hat to death is probably the coolest thing for everyone in the Manchester area!

Mekong and Sayjann are Manu fans and they are way cooler than you and since I have met this weird talking guy from Liverpool I kinda understand why you always shoot your own leg by trying to sound smart! :)

Living in the past? Like the stats you gave me? What stats are we supposed to use? Ones that haven't happened yet? :dunno:

I already got you with the Wizard of Oz line.

Trouble is, it was wasted on a German so you don't even realise it. :)

I'd have been better off trying one of those highly unsubtle jokes about poo or Austrians that Germans recognise and love. (I bet you're studying your own poo right now, aren't you? :) )

The former Real Madrid coach and World Cup winner Jorge Valdano has attacked Rafael Benítez and Jose Mourinho, insisting that they are ushering in a bleak future for football and likening the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Chelsea to "a shit hanging from a stick".

Great Quote

Full Article

.....Munich has won 2 national championships more than Liverpool and saying that nobody cares in Red Everton that Liverpool sucks at the premiership is the statement of a bloody liar! I have met one on Wednesday, he couldn't stand it!

Teddy always claims that winning the CL is more important to Liverpool than winning the EPL. However I reckon he has to say that coz they've never even come close to winning the EPL. However Liverpool's new American owners would not agree with him.

Archived