UEFA Champions League

ultras67

Haha, I am assuming we have some liverpool fans swinging the cricket batter against Sayjann here, am I right? I had luch yesterday with a Liverpool original. First thing I thought was "is he dutch? he has a dutch accent" next thing I thought was "what language is it, I don't understand a thing" The he told me that he wanted Munich to win against Manchester at Nou Camp "and I thought he can't be english" Then he was raving about Dieter Hammann and I thought this guy is a complete and utter idiot.

Instead of being happy to rule Europe with 3 teams in the semifinals everyone is bashing each other!

You are not really a united nation, aren't you fellas?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i said

'and unlike Mourinho he has respect for his opposing Manager and was quick to heap praise on Ancolotti'

you said.

'Milan has beaten ManU by miles! What else was he supposed to say?'

read my post.

Fergie was gracious in defeat and knew his Team were beaten by a better one and that was accepted by him.

he is good friends with many top coaches on the continent and knows whan he has been bested.

unlike Moaner who cannot find the words to acklowedge that he was beaten by a better man....or Team.

Nope.

PS. I'm a Gooner. :soccer:

Camergoon? The Goonies? ;)

Why is it that there is a real hate between those fan bases? We have that with Schalke and Dortmund because they come from one of the poorest area where people work in coal mines, they are literally neighbours and life is sad and exhausting, so they pretend to hate each other but there are nothing compared to England, because after all they respect each other!

It explains a lot about the english teams weak performances, how can they play as one when they don't have the support of their crowd? I remember the days before the world cup when you guys were arguing about the squad and everyone fancied the players from his own team! With all due respect (really / jing jing) I find that incredibly stupid because it does nothing but weakening your team! I couldn't care less if Klose or Podolski score a goal for Germany who are from 2 rivaling teams Bremen and Munich, they have the eagle on their shirt and I have that eagle in my passport, they don't play for Munich or Bremen they play for Germany, a country with 83 million people from poor to rich from Munich to Hamburg and we all have one thing in common, we are Germans and that is why I expect them to get a long with each other and to give us a good time!

Not sure if this message is understood in England!

You are not really a united nation, aren't you fellas?

Who gives a fuck about being a united nation. Is there really anything more stupid and dull on the planet than nationalism? :condom:

Seems like some of the 83 million eagles still haven't learned that. What a shame. :wave:

Hehe - no, he's got you fairly there, CT. :D

It's a thread about a club competition and you were the one who suddenly veered into talking about 'a united nation' and (not for the first time) bigging up what a great team you think the German national side is (I'd call it the joint German/Polish side btw because half the players you mention are really Poles).

It's got nothing to do with national unity. It's club unity. For club competitions, I cheer on Kuyt, Riise and Gerrard and couldn't give a fuck that they're from Holland, Denmark and Norway. But I boo Van Der Saar, Solksjaer and Rooney from the same countries. In national competitions, however, we're all completely on Rooney and Gerrard's side.

(You're acting like Gattuso, giving it out but crying foul when someone gives it back. :) )

Archived