Major crash on the Si Saket Highway â?? A survivorâ??s Tale

Dumsoda

TB, bust, CTO, BKKa,

collectively a big thanks.

I've had a shit load of support today, via the board, phone calls and PT's

It's all a bit much really, but it's shown me that the friends I've made through this board over the past few years are indeed REAL and true friends. Guys that are prepared to offer support when the chips are down and also raise a glass to celebrate, when times are good.

It has shown me, that no matter what eventuates, there is no way I can walk away from my mates.

Guess I'll be around here for a good while yet...unless the stress of it all kills me!!!!

Cheers, a slightly less glum DC

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi DS/DC,

Just got on a the board after a long day and read all the posts above. And re-read them, and re-read them again. :(

Nothing I can say now that won't be a complete and utter cliche, but you have my number, and if you need it, use it.

Chin(s) up, and hang in there old mate! Come up to the big smoke and have a beer with me and Busty soon ok? :beer:

Hey - there's always the bar tender's girlfriend at Mai Tai to take your mind off things! :D

Time will heal all wounds, and what will be, will be. Today's a rough day. It can only get better.

You're a smart guy - you'll work out the best course of action. Just take a step back and try to see things with a balanced view. And above all, give it time and don't rush things.

Thinking of you fella,

Piggy :grouphug:

Good luck DS.

I fully understand your "experience"

Do not try to find any logic in your situation as there is none.

:applause:

Hard decision you took will you stick to it?

:onfire:

I will not tell you it was a good or bad decision as I am the last board member who would be entitled to give you an advice due to my current situation and insanity. :neener:

Live your life, hope to catch up again with you one day

:drunk:

Thanks piggy,

will do for sure.

Looks like I'll be in your part of the woods next Tuesday night, so maybe you can introduce me(& busty)to some of your "friends" at "God's waiting room"...lol...

Yeah, it's been a pretty rough day....and the hardest part was not returning the calls...

The chin(s) are dragging on the floor right now, but I'm sure things will improve with time.

Who knows what will happen down the track..... not being a religous type myself, I reckon it's now totally in the hands of the Buddha...

What is meant to be...will happen...eventually...

Cheers DC

Good luck DS.

Hard decision you took will you stick to it?

:onfire:

Live your life, hope to catch up again with you one day

:drunk:

Thanks drogon,

will I stick to my decision?? Dunno :dunno::banghead::dunno:

I have fond memories of our last meeting (and delicious Burger)....not to mention the charming company we had that evening

I too hope to catch up again, sooner rather than later

Cheers DS

<<

It's all a bit much really, but it's shown me that the friends I've made through this board over the past few years are indeed REAL and true friends. Guys that are prepared to offer support when the chips are down and also raise a glass to celebrate, when times are good.>>

Shit that sounds, err GAY, Fark off, and buy me some Allsorts, Vegimite, Vita Wheat Crackers, and a cople of reds!

NUTC

Archived