Your views on revenge?

drogon

Question to the board members:

If a woman lied to you and used you.

If you have all the proofs needed to "burst her bubble" so to speak (which is to fuck up her current relation)

Would you take your revenge and in which way or would you forget and forgive by just telling nothing?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely! I am all for revenge! I posted years back about a lieing conniving bitch who fucked over a friend of mine. Turned out she was in the country on an expired tourist visa. The other guys she was fucking was married. Basically, it became a race to see who could report her to immigration faster, the wife, or the spurned boyfriend...the wife won, and the bitch was tossed on her ass, never allowed to return!!

Revenge is good and healthy, revenge against a woman is even better, but, I will warn you of thew old saying, "...a man can never out do a woman at romance or revenge..." so be warned! Best she not know it is you, and always wonder "who did this to me?" Forcing her to stew in the turmoil of figuring out which person she fucked over got her...oh it is great!

mekong: this is already cold and would be served cold if I do it...

OH: She already threatened me so...I will just be cautious

Nice to have some posters saying that revenge is best kept for kindergarten, puts thing in perspective.

I do not really want some revenge or I would just do my best to find a hitman...

I just want a kind of payback

Karma will be your revenge. People who play games and mess with other people usually get theirs tenfold back as punishment. They are not happy people inside. They are sad. Don't become a sad fuck just like them. Wait. Some day she will get what she wants, and it will all blow up in her face. What goes around comes around. I've lived long enough to see that this saying is pretty much true for the most part. Most people I have known that were treating people shitty ended up with shit lives.

This is the girl from Soi 33 you were so smitten with for so long? The non-lying one? Or is this someone else?

Forget revenge. Live your life well and move on. Find love and happiness. There's your revenge.

Indeed, I agree with both of the above...revenge indicates you are bitter and carry hurt...that's your problem, not anyone elses. Deal with your own shit, it's your problem and your responsibility, don't go around shitting on others because you feel it's what they deserve. No one has a divine right to be an asshole. It's never justified.

As I've said to you many times, in many different ways, get your own house in order, don't go poking around in other persons shit, simply because 'you feel like it'. Feelings aren't rational. You reap what you sow......

Question to the board members:

If a woman lied to you and used you.

Isn't that the definition of a woman? :dunno::)

If you have all the proofs needed to "burst her bubble" so to speak (which is to fuck up her current relation)

Would you take your revenge and in which way or would you forget and forgive by just telling nothing?

Nah, probably not - depending on what she'd done. Would have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way. To do anything simply because a woman "lied and used you" is childish.

Archived