Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

<>

LP - The Farang whoring is tiny compared to the Thai whoring - Ratchada puts Nana and Cowboy to shame.

Many - over 50 I'd say - buildings over 10 stories high full of whores aimed at the "Thai" market!

The powers that be allow THAI WHORING regardless of who the customer is.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting from a sociological standpoint...

the Thai whoring exists but doesn't because the social rule is to turn a blind eye because the ones doing it are rich and powerful and upper class

no such rule with foreigner whoring, no social rule says you must turn a blind eye to what foreigners with no place in social class do, so therefore it attracts attention and wrath

(this from a guy, me, who's basically an off-again-on-again visitor there and may not know what he's talking about, just what I've gleaned in my short visits and forums like this one)

Guest lazyphil

yep i've been all over los, NSEW, town, village, hamlet and have often been asked by moto/taxi drivers if i want a lady. some thais bring it upon themselves...the prostitute reputation that is.

Guest lazyphil

yes i realise that cto. also i've seen the huge thai brothels in bkk catering for thais. prostitution is just like buying pork chops in los. thais are responsible for this not us, no saying regular girls can be approached as whores, no, thats plain fucking stupid.

Archived