Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

Cool. Sometimes real life gets too intense in the "pissing me off sense" and I lose it when I see the same thing on the board. Maybe my rant will cause one person to actually think before doing something stupid and potentially dangerous. Probably not, but it's out there anyway.

As far as for your dilemma, I'd still say the move is to ask her out for coffee or something. If she's a whore, she'll let you know, cuz she ain't gonna waste her time if nothing's in it for her. If not, she won't indicate anything and you'll just have spent a couple of hours in the company of a cute young gal for the price of a coffee and a donut. And you will have done it the socially acceptable way (as in: always let the seller make the first move to avoid confusion). What's to lose? And you don't need to give her contact info, so she won't become a pest. Like any other coffee date, if it doesn't click between you two (or you don't get propositioned), no big deal, just move on.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy, I agree with most of what you say, but the "perception" of Bangkok, as in the sex capital, only applies to about 5% of the city, being optimistic; that "many" gals supplement is an extreme overstatement, and is the thing I'm on about. The issue is folks who try to apply those salacious thoughts/actions to the other 95+% of the city.

All I'm saying is: let the seller (the whore, in this case) make the first move -- as in "bpai duay!" not simply a smile. 'Cuz afterall LoS is Land of Smiles and a smile here may mean anything from "Hi!" to "OMG, I'm so embarrassed" to "I'm gonna kill you in 30 seconds if you keep that up" or anything in between.

By letting the seller sell, as you would in this type of transaction in any other place in the world, no one gets the wrong idea, no one suffers unnecessarily and maybe, just maybe the Thais will have just a little less to hate farangs for.

Cheers,

SD

Guest lazyphil

thais have allowed their redlight reputation flourish, laos is next door, poorer, yet they control the sex industry, from what i understand it goes on but not alot and alot less than los, why cant thailand adopt the lao way and control the international market for their females?....ah, money!

Sorry - bust - most of the place I go to in Bangkok no one says handsome man - if I walk down Suk - maybe some - if in Soi 4 or similar - then yes

Bangkok is a big city - no way EVERYWHERE you go every third girl is whoring - stupid to think so.

Guest lazyphil

the commie way?...perhaps, better than having the reputation los has though. does laos have a np,sc, pattaya, patong?....thais have allowed these places to happen and dont like it when called a giant whorehouse. what about malaysia?..commies?....of course they have p4p but they have not allowed it to mushroom like in los. i'm not suggesting los has it wrong but it does baffle me the powers that be allow farang p4p to keep expanding and humiliate the population. they could shut down all the farang places overnight and sevrely enforce the law to prevent it going on.

Archived