Excuse me, miss, are you a whore?

Wallenda

Guess I wasn't clear enough: no this is a regular restaurant, not a monger venue at all. Tourist restaurant. This girl stands out in front of the place sometimes, or else inside.

I hear some of these suggestions, which I figure are more jokes. The idea was to try to somehow find out without explicitly bringing up the topic. So asking to suck her farts, hold my hand out for her to put her breast in, etc., not exactly what I'd call 'delicate'.

I mean, yeah I realize it's a perfect setup for a punch line. But if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, etc., those would be good to hear.

Hugh Hoy's idea is more like what I was hoping for.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to delicately ask her to go back to your room for some bed olympics but don't want to ask her out. hmmmmmm

Is the place she works at in a non-p4p area? If it's in an area frequented by guys and bargirls, it might be easier to be more direct. If it's not, I really think you're just gonna have to ask her to go dancing or something that you'll be able to have some physical contact to guage her reactions.

My advice would be to be more direct though. If you don't frequent the place, who cares what she thinks of you? Just ask her to go with you. As they say, 9 time out of 10, you'll get a no but that 10th one.....ooooooooo baby!!

I have no interest in investing time and work in this one, or trying to convert her, but if she's already working and available, it'd be very nice to try.

Your post is such a contradiction.

Want to know how to approach her but don't want to put in any work :shakehead

It's not rocket science. Just ask her if she is available for some fun after work. You are a farang, she is a cute thai girl.

I am sure you won't be the first to have asked.

Make some 'thai alphabet flash cards and sit in the restaraunt and flip through them. She will no doubt get interested and start to help you.

Ask her if she is available to tutor you and if she says yes tell her that you want to meet up with her at your hotel.

When you are flipping through the cards feign that your hands hurt. If she starts massaging them for you ask if she will come to your hotel room and give you a massage.

If she comes to your hotel room it's probably on. Just be polite and make a subtle move.

If done politely the worst case scenario is that she says no and chalks it up to a cultural difference.

You won't get one without the other...just ask her out ... :neener:

Good luck

Troy,Bust and Torney -- thanks. Yes I realize it's a contradiction. Weird situation.

Sua -- the weird thing is how you skip steps and presume other people are morons before finding out the score. Not sure what name to call someone who does that but I'm not the type to use it anyway, whatever it is.

'Just because she's Thai.' Please. I mentioned a certain look she gave. I said "You know that look." I assumed here I didn't need to explain what that means. (Do I?) I'm definitely too old for this girl to be genuinely attracted to, that's something I didn't mention but occurs to me now as being a clue. I have seen her also around in the neighborhood and start talking to some guys, who maybe she knew but... it got me wondering.

One detail of this I wasn't forthcoming about -- it's not in Thailand. It's in Vietnam, in the tourist area where there are some pickup bars, this place not being one of them. So it's in a neighborhood where it'd be totally plausible for her to be good or bad. And possible she goes to the pickup spots, but I don't frequent the ones around there.

Anyway, I did hear the good advice, why not just take her out. I don't really want to though. I have to basically be careful about being seen. Quick and stringless is ideal.

Sua -- the weird thing is how you skip steps and presume other people are morons before finding out the score. Not sure what name to call someone who does that but I'm not the type to use it anyway, whatever it is.

Don't worry about Tiger aka Brad Pitt....he assumes most things ;)

It seems that 99% of the tourist farangs think that any Thai female is for sale, no matter if they are wives, girlfriends or daughters and out with their families. It just gets on my tits. Living here, that's what you have to deal with daily. I'm just sick of it. If *I'm* sick of it, imagine how the women feel.

FFS, there are plenty of known whores around. Go chase them. I mean, you're so lazy that you will not even invest the time or effort in taking this gal out for a cheap meal. "That look" means nothing; it is a product of your imagination (e.g., just cuz a Thai gal smiles at you does *not* mean she's into you). If she were a whore, you'd know cuz she'd be asking you to go with her. They're salespeople, afterall -- no pitch means no chance of closing and therefore no money.

Bust: piss off. Thanks for changing your avatar to this one tho'!

Cheers,

SD

Archived