Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

I have no personal interest in the matter at all. I clearly stated in an earlier post how I came upon this site. I also have no connection to any of the combatants other than reading their blogs. (IE: Stickman and Galt) By the way, What does Jeffects AKA... mean? I said who I am earlier.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wade said "I must be the guy in America writing Galts site" Bust says I "obviously have a personal interest in the matter" Ha Ha Ha. Is everyone here a genius who knows me and my agenda. I like to read....Hmmm. I also think OJ murdered his wife and yet I had absolutely no personal interest in that case either. I have an opinion. Big deal.

I followed this case through Galts site and I believe that he was pretty clear on how all this nonsense started. (if you believe him, and I do) I think Wade the BROKER is probably a crook and has managed to evolve into nothing more than an angry, laughable, over aged punk. What a coincidence that Stick shot his authoratative mouth off here and as soon as Galt showed up he ran and hid, and then Wilder shows up. A couple posts ago Wilder made clear threats to Galt and tried to mask them as bad humor. [color:red]Talk to me like that Wilder and you wouldn't just end up in court[/color].

Come one, do you really think you can fool us?

You have clearly taken side. You even wrote that Galt opened his personal archive for you...

On the other hand, I still believe, that Galt has some serious personality issues. Maybe you are just a identity of him - and he isn't even aware of this.

:xmsgrin:

Is this just all bullshit a few comments traded on internet sites, if stick has a legal footing sue the Galt or let it rest.

It's not about Stick. But I presume he would not feel that sorry, if Galt would lose - the negative implications of other owners of websites in LOS aside.

Hi,

Apologies to those of you who are enjoying the soap, but this thread has gotten way out of hand and is therefore closed.

And as a quick note to Wilder and Jeffects - who being new may not know this yet - that means I will not appreciate a new thread being started to continue the pissing contest. This discussion is over.

Sanuk!

Archived