Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Flash, in my defense, in the forum I got that link from I posted that the list is vastly overstated. I think he has had mixed results on a few things. I think he's been better at foreign policy than he has been on the domestic front but I don't think he's failed domestically. I think he could have been more successful but the bleeding stopped and we seem stabalized and looking on the up. I think had he done a few things differently we'd have been ahead economically a year or two earlier.

Flash, in my defense, in the forum I got that link from I posted that the list is vastly overstated. I think he has had mixed results on a few things. I think he's been better at foreign policy than he has been on the domestic front but I don't think he's failed domestically. I think he could have been more successful but the bleeding stopped and we seem stabalized and looking on the up. I think had he done a few things differently we'd have been ahead economically a year or two earlier.

Hey Stevo...you man just dropped into the disapproval column. 5555555555555

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-poll-obamas-job-approval-takes-a-dive-as-gas-prices-spike-20120312,0,1571746.story?track=rss

I'd gladly pay $5/gallon through November if it meant getting this jerk out of office. What's funny is this: there isn't much a President can do in the short term to get gasoline prices down. But he can do lots to raise the price. Seems like only 100 years ago that Barry was ragging on Bush for high gasoline prices. I suppose Barry, the fuckwit that he is, will blame GWB for this increase also. 555555555555

Flash...you don't dislike Barry but don't like some of those around him? You know the old saying about "birds of a feather"?

Anyway nice to know he'll be taking the UK prime minister with him on AF 1 when he goes to the NCAA basketball tournament. I'm sure a lot of "work" will get done on that boondoggle. I'm trying to think of a nastygram to attach to my 1040 this year.

HH

You see, it is all about racism. If anybody criticises Obama, you call him a racist. It is so easy ... and it works every time. :)

p.s. If he's black and criticises Obama, you call him an Uncle Tom. :hmmm:

post-98-0-15783600-1331608216.jpg

A "mere" 50% increase in price since Barry took office...which is also what my health insurance premium went up thanks to the fuckin' Demoncraps and Obama. (Affordable health care my ass.) Hoping that they all get sick and die, I am..

HH

Gas prices are kept high by the oil companies and the oil producing countries. With respect to America specifically, the oil companies send a lot of that oil out of the country. The big lie about this pipeline is that it will NOT lower prices in America. In all liklihood not much of that oil will be kept here. China, South Korea and Japan are probably more excited about that proposed pipeline the Republicans are pushing than anyone else.

I was speaking to a friend who worked in the oil industry (Mobil) in the old days and he said that we've gotten scarily close to breaking even technology for fusion, etc. but those companies and such get bought out by the oil companies and you never hear from them again. I know sound like a conspircay nut but with the amount of money they can lose, I completely believe they are hindering alternative energy technology and keeping it to the wind, solar variety because they know that won't catch up.

As for Obama, the ironic thing is he's come under brutal criticims from black pundits on the left. There is a guy with a talk show who is very popular amongst blacks named Tavis Smiley, he and a lot of the liberal black intelligentsia/academia have been very very critical of Obama and the masses aren't happy with them about it.

You have to be conservative AND black to be called an uncle tom nowadays if you criticize anyone black. Herman Cain would be an example. Henry Louis Gates Jr for example, is not because he is a Dem but has been very critical of Obaama. He has taught at an Ivy league school, Harvard I think, anyway, part of the liberal elite that HH doesn't like.

Again, the standard is that its okay for a liberal to criticize Obama and not be thought of as a racist but if you're white and conservative you run that risk. I don't like it, its not fair, but to some extent, conservatives have to bear some of that fault for sometimes using minorities to get votes.

A "mere" 50% increase in price since Barry took office...which is also what my health insurance premium went up thanks to the fuckin' Demoncraps and Obama. (Affordable health care my ass.) Hoping that they all get sick and die, I am..

HH

I know that you have had several chances to use your health insurance in the last couple of years and have cost more money than you have paid in, even with the premium increases. Yet, you want to have Obamacare revoked for the 25% of Americans that don't have health insurance and have those with pre-existing conditions denied coverage? Id its costing you too much to live in California, there are many retirement states in the U.S. that don't have income taxes.

I know that you have had several chances to use your health insurance in the last couple of years and have cost more money than you have paid in, even with the premium increases. Yet, you want to have Obamacare revoked for the 25% of Americans that don't have health insurance and have those with pre-existing conditions denied coverage? Id its costing you too much to live in California, there are many retirement states in the U.S. that don't have income taxes.

I know one Conservative who hates Obama. He is old enough now that he has Medicare but never uses it.

He getsa all of his medical at the VA.

I asked him what would happen to him if it wasn't for the VA?

He looked at me and agreed - he might be dead.

I asked him why should he get 100% medical care and others in the USa don't?

He had no answer.